• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Trying to buy but... I need some help

MartinShaw

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/1/20
Hello guys,

I am Martin and this is my 2nd time to write here.
I would like to buy an OMEGA or a Panerai, I was reading that Panerai Replicas even use the same movement as the original ones.
So I would like to buy a replica that is as close to a real one or so called Super Replica, I want it for me so please assist me. I read but there are so many things to read it confuses me!
I want a nice simple watch like this series https://www.omegawatches.com/en-us/watches/de-ville/hour-vision/product and I would like it to be only time nothing else but Omega and Panerai.
If there is a replica that is close to a genuine with the same movement and real specifications I would prefer that.
I hope I won't get stone thrown like read and do this and do that because if I show you my laptop's bookmarks you will not believe it.
I have some insecurities but I would love to be sure of my purchase and that I won't be disappointed.

ANY ADVICE, OPINIONS AND SUGGESTIONS are mostly respected and well appreciated!

Sincerely,
Martin

macarone

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/3/17
CONUS USA
giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: sn95

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
Welcome to the wonderful world of rep watches Martin.

Two pieces of advice from me (not that my opinion is worth a damn, but hey)...
1. Take your time, read some more. There are lots of forums with a ton of useful info - including a section dedicated to Omega. There aren't many folk round here who will spend time spoon feeding you - particularly when your opening question is so non-specific.
2. If that's your real name, think about getting your username changed to something more anonymous. Buying illegal fake watches and all that...

Reactions: MartinShaw

MartinShaw

6/1/20
Get a VSF Planet Ocean or a Seamaster or a PAM 111 from noob.

Well thank you SO Much this is exactly what I needed! I checked them and they are so called 1:1 and are offered by Asia 7750 and Trusty Time

Is there anyone specific to be better on all those dealers from the list?

MartinShaw

6/1/20
Welcome to the wonderful world of rep watches Martin.

Two pieces of advice from me (not that my opinion is worth a damn, but hey)...
1. Take your time, read some more. There are lots of forums with a ton of useful info - including a section dedicated to Omega. There aren't many folk round here who will spend time spoon feeding you - particularly when your opening question is so non-specific.
2. If that's your real name, think about getting your username changed to something more anonymous. Buying illegal fake watches and all that...

Thank you

MartinShaw

6/1/20
Yep, do what nobby and mari115 told you and you are good ;)

Hello and Thank you

I have found two the same but they have difference that bothers me!

https://www.intime05.co/omega/6281-...ue-croco-leather-strap-a8500-super-clone.html

This is our trusted dealer BUT the OMEGA on the clasp is printed and not beautiful and it looks and shouts fake to me

and this is not a TD but people give him high respect and the OMEGA on the Clasp and the photos look better and same price!

https://www.trustytime02.cc/index.p...=19641&zenid=d019fbdbb49ec857d48ecec4dadd4951

The second one looks like a higher quality clone

any suggestions?
is it the same and I am just being fussy?

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
As far as I could tell they look like the same watch from the same maker. The non trusted dealer site that you linked has a better set of pictures so it looks better. If you're referring to the word Omega on the clasp it is engraved on both.

MartinShaw

6/1/20
As far as I could tell they look like the same watch from the same maker. The non trusted dealer site that you linked has a better set of pictures so it looks better. If you're referring to the word Omega on the clasp it is engraved on both.

Is it engraved because the one looks printed like laser engraved and the NON TD looks deep and smaller my eyes might being silly

Thank you for taking time to reply

MartinShaw

6/1/20

I mean look at them. The TDs one is white on top of the Metal but the NON TD looks in the metal. Am I wrong?

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
The TDs are TRUSTED DEALERS for a reason. If you go to a non-TD and get screwed (the chances of this are high) then no one here will help. And non TDs do things like using photos of gen watches on their websites, then send you a $50 Canal St. nightmare watch. Find the model of watch you want, from the factory that makes a good version. Check out reviews, wristies and comments from the members here in countless threads. Pick a TD, and see if they can get you that rep from that factory. Pay your money, and wait.

MartinShaw

6/1/20
The TDs are TRUSTED DEALERS for a reason. If you go to a non-TD and get screwed (the chances of this are high) then no one here will help. And non TDs do things like using photos of gen watches on their websites, then send you a $50 Canal St. nightmare watch. Find the model of watch you want, from the factory that makes a good version. Check out reviews, wristies and comments from the members here in countless threads. Pick a TD, and see if they can get you that rep from that factory. Pay your money, and wait.

OK thank you everyone for your messages and respond So I will buy from Tony and hopefully everything will be well

I choose this one...https://www.asian7750.co/product_show.asp?p_id=5055

Can someone please tell me which Rolex is considered 1:1 and which one is the Pam111 please? I like this Rolex but I can't find it on Asian because they are called by other names so I will try some other TDs

Last edited:

dtdomination

13/1/20
Stick to a TD and the NOOB Panerai 111 is probably your best bet- very close to the original. It does NOT use the same movement as gen, however. You can buy an ETA 6497-2 and swap it in, but they are costly movements. Highly suggest the TD portion of this site.

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
Stick to a TD and the NOOB Panerai 111 is probably your best bet- very close to the original. It does NOT use the same movement as gen, however. You can buy an ETA 6497-2 and swap it in, but they are costly movements. Highly suggest the TD portion of this site.

The noob 111 uses a A6497. The genuine Panerai 111 uses an ETA 6497. The same movement, one being a clone. I'm not sure where you're getting your information. There's no reason to swap in an ETA 6497 but if it was desired it's not that expensive. Depending on the grade of ETA 6497 purchased, they run between 180 and $280. Figure $50 for installation. in the realm of ETA movements this is one of the less expensive ones.