• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Looking for a TD recommendation for Paneria

chaseinnyc

Looking Around
15/12/19
I'd like someone that I can communicate easily, maybe by whatsapp/wechat, etc. Someone that can send QC pics and just overall be easy and quick to deal with. Also have quality work and fair prices of course. I also wanted to ask if dealers do custom watches. Say I don't really like any Panerai's on a dealers site, but I like a strap on one, a crown on another, and a case on another. Do dealers do custom watches like this or you pretty much buy what is on their site. I know I can buy straps/accesories seperate or on other sites, but was wondering if dealers do custom requests. Also is it not a good idea to request a custom watch as it will not be a replica of an original and therefore recognized as fake? Thanks for any help. I am new to watch reps, but have been buying other reps, like sneakers.

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
Hi,

You are brand new here so I suggest you read up the new member topics that you'll find in this section and the new member one

Then your best move is to pick a TD based on his feedback section, and ask him those questions, if it's just a strap change, I'm sure you can work something out with the TD.

Don't think about being called out or not, you are buying the watch for yourself and nobody else will care anyway

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
Anything else you want?
Hand delivered by the TD?
Free monthly cleaning and regulation perhaps?

Sent from my Noob v9.5

Reactions: gilrob

mydnytrydr

Mythical Poster
25/9/09
I'd like someone that I can communicate easily, maybe by whatsapp/wechat, etc. Someone that can send QC pics and just overall be easy and quick to deal with. Also
john_stewart_facepalm.gif
have quality work and fair prices of course. I also wanted to ask if dealers do custom watches. Say I don't really like any Panerai's on a dealers site, but I like a strap on one, a crown on another, and a case on another. Do dealers do custom watches like this or you pretty much buy what is on their site. I know I can buy straps/accesories seperate or on other sites, but was wondering if dealers do custom requests. Also
OGC.9399b0d0fd5c4604f4d7cdb28b4cf02b
is it not a good idea to request a custom watch as it will not be a replica of an original and therefore recognized as fake? Thanks for any help. I am new to watch reps, but have been buying other reps, like sneakers.

Last edited:

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
Anything else you want?
Hand delivered by the TD?
Free monthly cleaning and regulation perhaps?

Sent from my Noob v9.5
Do you know which TD will offer manual winding services also so we don't have to be bothered with the pesky headaches of setting the time AND the date?

macarone

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/3/17
CONUS USA
Make sure to get a properly spelled Panerai dial too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

redrising

I'm Pretty Popular
23/4/12
OP, you're new so I would advise you to spend some time to read and research around the site. No, TDs do not do custom orders. They are just middlemen. They don't make the watch, tney get you the watch for a fee. Also, please lower your expectations. A rep is a rep. A gen is a gen. If you are scared of being called out then don't buy a rep.

efajri

Put Some Respect On My Name
17/10/16
Midwest CONUS
Is OP ordering a cup of coffee from Starbucks?

Venti half caramel, half vanilla latte, decaf espresso heated only to 100° with nonfat milk and caramel drizzle on top

Sent from my iPhone using RWI