• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Introduction and Noob questions on Noob watches ;)

Deepsea90

Looking Around
15/11/19
Hi Guys,

First post in the replica forum, actually new to replica watches at all.

I bought a genuine Rolex Deepsea some years ago, but as Rolex watches are quite expensive, but a lot too many beautiful ones out there I got into replica watches.

For the beginning I kept reading for hours - found out that some factories are better than others, who the TD’s are, and that reps today almost look like genuine ones (to be honest I was pretty impressed).

So now I thought about ordering a Replica Rolex Submariner, as I like the look of the Sub/ Deepsea/ Sea-dweller and Rolex itself.

However, I am not quite sure about the exact model and the factory. I absolutely love the “Hulk” and I figured out that Noob and ARF are probably the best factories to buy from.
So my question is: Would you recommend a Noob V10 Hulk or prefer to stick with the Black Dial ( I heard that the green one is often quite different to the gen one, e.g. in the Sun it is too bright and so on, black dial is better)

What is your opinion on this matter?

And of course I am aware, that a replica will never be as good as a genuine watch ;-)

Cheers and have a nice weekend!

Rawbe

I'm Pretty Popular
8/4/15
CA, USA
Hulk will always have differences to the gen, the LN version gets pretty close out of the box. If you don’t plan to do any mods to it, I’d say get the 116610LN. Which factory you choose is up to you, do your due diligence!

hare9lon

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/2/19
SF Bay Area
There is also a thread regarding a gen Hulk compared to a Noob V10 Hulk on the Rolex subforum that is some good reading