• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Thoughts about a SD43 on a 6 inch wrist?

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
Listen you fuckwads, someone asked me a similar question ages ago and so I took photos of a Sub and the SD43 back to back. Shit photos because they weren't trying to be pretty wristies, but they show that the size difference isn't all that. Sure the SD43 a bit heavier and thicker, but so what? That's just a preference thing. Here are the old photos:

Reactions: stufuse

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Listen you fuckwads, someone asked me a similar question ages ago and so I took photos of a Sub and the SD43 back to back. Shit photos because they weren't trying to be pretty wristies, but they show that the size difference isn't all that. Sure the SD43 a bit heavier and thicker, but so what? That's just a preference thing. Here are the old photos:

Photoshopped . . .

Reactions: Glaude

Netbook Pro

Horology Curious
19/1/19

Cheers man! After seeing this I might take the leap. If anything, I could always put the SD on a rubber strap which should minimize its bulkiness.

nipe

PINK PONY RIDER
9/4/16
EU
I have 6,5" (wrist that is) and anything above 40mm looks ridiculous. Even the 6digit sub looks too big for my preference. The 36mm OP has a perfect size (wears more like a 38mm) - I can wear a 5 digit sub/daytona as well, but that's pretty much maxing it out.

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
I have 6,5" (wrist that is) and anything above 40mm looks ridiculous. Even the 6digit sub looks too big for my preference. The 36mm OP has a perfect size (wears more like a 38mm) - I can wear a 5 digit sub/daytona as well, but that's pretty much maxing it out.

You also have a pink My Little Pony avatar. Is that Lily or Honeysuckle?

Reactions: Glaude and tripdog