• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

I want to get the best Rolex Submariner replica. Where should I get from?

efajri

Put Some Respect On My Name
17/10/16
Midwest CONUS
A Trusted Dealer.
If you scroll down the forum a little bit, there is a Trusted Dealer section, and you can contact any of them to get you a submariner.

Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

PETROLHE4D

Known Member
21/1/19
https://puretimewatch.io

Most popular trusted dealer in this forum. For the Submariner, I would say the best out of the box is the AR Factory.

Good luck!

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk Pro

Rawbe

I'm Pretty Popular
8/4/15
CA, USA
xjasonx Your link doesn’t work, I was really hoping to get that AAA+ 1:1

beau7816 This is the flame free zone bro, break out the silver spoon

PETROLHE4D He obviously doesn’t want to go through a TD man, he wants a true 1:1 from R Factory. Highest quality Swiss parts and a Swiss movement. He could even walk into a Rolex boutique and they would believe it is a real Rolex. R factory is the best.

HeresJohnny

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/7/19
UK Midlands
Find a TD you like, email a few, see how they respond, payment methods can be a major factor as some offer discounts for bank transfers in local currency (depending where you live), and even compare prices. From what I can see, some have put their prices up compared to others.

Its the factory that largely determines the quality of the watch, its the TD that determines how easy it is to receive one you're happy with in your hands.