• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Difference between 3 FS sections

Xilikon

20/8/19
I'm about to make a new sale thread for my 116520 JH rep but I noticed there is a RWI FS section, a M2M FS section and Supporter FS section. I wonder what is the difference between these three sections and which one is better for me. I'm a supporter of RWI if that help.

Kingsman

Renowned Member
24/11/15
Savile Row
Hmmm good question. I believe you have a greater reach if you post on the general Member Sales & Trade Area, otherwise you can just post in the Supporters Haven M2M if you prefer keeping it within the supporter sub-community. If you were not a supporter you wouldn't be able to post this message in this section anyway, but for a JH I'd say go for the general M2M, it'll probably go faster.

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
There's only two areas : the regular M2M section & the supporter one, that will only be visible to supporters/patron themselves. If you want to deal only with supporters/patron, that's where you need to post it, but you might have less hits there as I'm not sure it's a very frequented area

Gh0stVintage

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
28/11/19
On the Mariana's Web
There's only two areas : the regular M2M section & the supporter one, that will only be visible to supporters/patron themselves. If you want to deal only with supporters/patron, that's where you need to post it, but you might have less hits there as I'm not sure it's a very frequented area

quick questions, where do the experts like yodog and tripdog & most ppl post their vintage rolex for sale? is there a link to it? many thanks !