• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Dark Side Levels

SUMIKITO

Supporter and Senior Purveyor of YouTube News
Supporter
5/4/13
San Marino, California
Just make your posts something 'worthwhile' .....if you simply say "duh?', "I agree". "nice watch ", "what ?", "cute", "I'm good" , "I'm tired" , "more pics" [without even the slightest interest on the watch] , bumping every ones 'for sale post', just bumping for the sake of bumping, and so on, then you could be nothing more then a post counter. ........... like an incessant TV commercial from the same company that comes on every 10 minutes. Gets annoying and bothersome. Think before you post. Make it worthwhile. Make others smile and enjoy you. Or learn from you. ............. Like a good book, or a good pamphlet, or catalog. Be an asset to the forum. Not a fly. ............................................ Post on !!!! :cheers:

samhouston

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/1/14
i'v been on and off on the forum for years.. didnt even know that lol thanks

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
I've run out of levels :lol:

Retina

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
18/12/14
Just make your posts something 'worthwhile' .....if you simply say "duh?', "I agree". "nice watch ", "what ?", "cute", "I'm good" , "I'm tired" , "more pics" [without even the slightest interest on the watch] , bumping every ones 'for sale post', just bumping for the sake of bumping, and so on, then you could be nothing more then a post counter. ........... like an incessant TV commercial from the same company that comes on every 10 minutes. Gets annoying and bothersome. Think before you post. Make it worthwhile. Make others smile and enjoy you. Or learn from you. ............. Like a good book, or a good pamphlet, or catalog. Be an asset to the forum. Not a fly. ............................................ Post on !!!! :cheers:
i agree with the sales bump posting... i wont discount the positives of being a supporting member though... a higher pm inbox means more friends made :)

SUMIKITO

Supporter and Senior Purveyor of YouTube News
Supporter
5/4/13
San Marino, California
It may be a 10 year old thread, but the way the membership here has increased ten fold, a lot of noobies still benefit from 'old but worthy' threads !! Post on noobies !! Post on !!

Ceemee

Horology Curious
13/3/18
Sigh.. I forgot my email and everything so I'm back to square one. Still a Jedi noob lol