• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Ready to order need your opinion

armandinLA

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/9/19
Los Angeles, Calif
So after studying this hobby via RWI forums like crazy I'm ready to order and am curious to know what you think. I want to order 3 watches is it better to order the 3 watches over 3 separate orders or keep them all under 1 order??

I chose Puretime as my dealer and am ordering a daytona; Nautilus jumbo & Royal Oak 41mm. Shipping to los angeles california. Thanks in advance for your advice.

beau7816

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
20/9/16
UK Devon
You might save on postage costs ordering all 3 at the same time.

5t3f4n

WTB Slevin/Ploprof
21/9/17
Ita - Eu
You will save a lot in terms of shipping cost, but in the coutry where i live i would avoid doing that because of custom risks.

Anyway I don't know how US custom works, so i will probably seek some info regarding custom risk b4 deciding for a unique shipment.

Nice choice btw!

pauwus

4/7/19
I'd start with a single watch order, but it depends how much time you have. It's a long process from order to having the watch in your hand and you will learn lots from your first order. You may choose a different dealer if there are certain things you don't like.

acc303

28/9/18
EU
I recently asked the same question to Jennifer re 3 watches in one package, and she answered "it is better to ship 2 watches in one package". I am in Scandinavia though.

armandinLA

4/9/19
Los Angeles, Calif
Great advice everyone thank you. My big concern was a seizure from customs, in one act they can grab 3 watches. Maybe I'll do what acc303 says 2 & 1 just in case customs nails my order.

hare9lon

4/2/19
SF Bay Area
It can get pricey with shipping and, depending on how you pay, CC charges at Puretime. Your plan of 2+1 sounds reasonable