• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Ever purchased anything from Chattime.me?

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Hey just a final update. I got the watch and it’s absolutely stunning. I had no problems with DHL at all and it came in two days!! I honestly can’t believe my luck on this! I think we should start to advertise “Sally” a bit.

In the hope that everybody who orders from them will be as lucky as you and receive a watch ?

Takes a little more to be a TD on RWI.

Post some pics of the watch you ordered and were lucky enough to receive - and let us know how much you paid for it.

Reactions: Tucker

Watchguy0702

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/8/19
Yeah I guess you're right on this one. But here are some pictures of the watch.

4fd3df11-1168-4786-9515-4cc336be9a48

782e170c-c244-4a63-a6f4-cdddc56221ea

It is a Miyota Movement inside, which beats at 28,800 hz and keeps record time. I have been running about +1/-1 seconds a day for about a week now, which is crazy. I took it to my local watch smith and he could not tell the difference. I took it in to have it oiled just as a precaution, and he was about to charge my the rate for extreme luxury watches. Lol. Although I can't figure out what factory it came from or what generation it is. It cost me around $275 with shipping included. Let me know what y'all think!!

Watchguy0702

23/8/19
Shoot, the images didn't load up. Oh well. Anyone know how to post images?

gilrob

Legendary Member
Supporter
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada
Yeah I guess you're right on this one. But here are some pictures of the watch.

4fd3df11-1168-4786-9515-4cc336be9a48

782e170c-c244-4a63-a6f4-cdddc56221ea

It is a Miyota Movement inside, which beats at 28,800 hz and keeps record time. I have been running about +1/-1 seconds a day for about a week now, which is crazy. I took it to my local watch smith and he could not tell the difference. I took it in to have it oiled just as a precaution, and he was about to charge my the rate for extreme luxury watches. Lol. Although I can't figure out what factory it came from or what generation it is. It cost me around $275 with shipping included. Let me know what y'all think!!

Try posting the picture and your questions in the Patek Philippe section, you'll get more responses there. Not a bad buy for $275.

Watchguy0702

23/8/19
I think it was a steal! The lume works amazing and the only thing that is off from the gen is the date wheel numbers are slightly smaller, but unless you have a gen side by side you can’t tell a difference

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gilrob

Legendary Member
Supporter
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada
I think it was a steal! The lume works amazing and the only thing that is off from the gen is the date wheel numbers are slightly smaller, but unless you have a gen side by side you can’t tell a difference

Date wheel overlays with the correct size/font numbers can be purchased, link to the site can be found in the Patek Philippe sub-forum. You'll need to know the make of your Nautilus.

Solution6

Watchmaker
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Gold Patron
Certified
14/8/19
London, UK
Looks great. Also a side note - still amazed at the delivery speed.

Watchguy0702

23/8/19
Date wheel overlays with the correct size/font numbers can be purchased, link to the site can be found in the Patek Philippe sub-forum. You'll need to know the make of your Nautilus.

Actually I took it to a patek store and they did not notice it was a rep. They even held it and cleaned it for me! Hah! So I think I will just keep the watch as is and just oil it when it needs oiling. It’s best to mess with look alike movement very little, just because if you were to accidentally break something, it would be hard to find someone who could fix it. All in all i am very happy with it and hopefully since it’s Japanese and not Chinese it will last a good long time!

Reactions: Solution6

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Actually I took it to a patek store and they did not notice it was a rep. They even held it and cleaned it for me! Hah! So I think I will just keep the watch as is and just oil it when it needs oiling. It’s best to mess with look alike movement very little, just because if you were to accidentally break something, it would be hard to find someone who could fix it. All in all i am very happy with it and hopefully since it’s Japanese and not Chinese it will last a good long time!

:picard2:

Reactions: Dbarrel123

tommy_boy

Athletic Supporter
23/4/09
The Evergreen State

Dude.

No, dude.

Really?