• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Ever purchased anything from Chattime.me?

Watchguy0702

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/8/19
Does anyone know where to get reps serviced? Want it to last a long time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
570468282d5ce15d740106535b61f53334dceab4ca7ca5be.gif

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12

Watchguy0702

23/8/19
I am planning to replace the Miyota movement with a gen eta 2892. I don’t really care what the back looks like as it will be on my wrist. Any concerns? I’m 90% sure the eta movement will fit and I might need a stem extension. OR is the Miyota 9015 going to last me a good while? Please let me know

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
I am planning to replace the Miyota movement with a gen eta 2892. I don’t really care what the back looks like as it will be on my wrist. Any concerns? I’m 90% sure the eta movement will fit and I might need a stem extension. OR is the Miyota 9015 going to last me a good while? Please let me know

Do you really expect the forum to answer your questions after breaking our rules with your ballsy move in the PP boutique?

Watchguy0702

23/8/19
Do you really expect the forum to answer your questions after breaking our rules with your ballsy move in the PP boutique?

Ok first of all you need to calm down. No one or anything was hurt. Second of all, y’all need to advertise the rules more clearly. For someone who just entered the world of replica watches, don’t you think you should make it the first thing people read when they sign up??? Third I’m just a guy that wants advice about a cool watch he is planning on building. What is preventing you from being a kind helpful person? Nothing. So if i need to apologize for breaking the rule I will and it won’t happen again, but I mean come on

Watchguy0702

23/8/19
So hopefully that cleared up my little mistake. Can anyone help me out on my question earlier?

Jack Hobbes

9/9/19
I am trying to do something similar, I have a nautilus that I want to get rid of the crappy Asian movement. I have no idea what would be a good substitute? Any ideas

Reactions: enduser

alpride4ever

16/12/12
TBO , I think most people - even Customs Agents - will guess it's a watch inside.

I suggest you pack a bag - passport, 2 changes of underware and at least 5k in cash. Put this under the bed, just in case. If they come knocking, just grab that bag and run.

lol I have a row boat anyone is free to rent. The row boat is rated for a 1,500 mile trip :D

Last edited:

greenpip

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
7/10/20
USA
Thought I bring this old thread back to life to share my horrible experience with this dealer Sally. Back in October I inquire about a watch that I saw on Chattimes.me with Sally at [email protected]. I clearly asked him not once but twice if he had a certain watch in stock which he said he did so I proceeded to sent him $455 dollars through Wise and he then shipped me the watch which took about a month to arrive. He also did not provide me with any QC pics anyways once I got the watch it wasn't the same one I ordered so I contacted Sally immediately and he told me he didn't have my watch in stock so he sent me a different one. I told him I was going to return it back to him because he lied to me but he insisted I keep the watch and that he would give me a 10% discount for next purchase but I refused his offer so after while he finally relented and told me to send him the watch for a refund which I did.

About a week ago he finally received my watch which took about a month in transit. Sally said this to me "We received your package and we will test it 2 days ,and we will ship it 2 days after" :dry: so I reminded him what he said to me back in October about returning the watch for a refund. It's now 3 days since I last contacted him and he is now avoiding me which is odd since he always replied within a couple of hours or the next day so anyone looking to purchase from this dealer please don't do it. Always purchase from Trusted Dealers.

40mm

19/10/21
GreatWhiteNorth
Be sure to let us know if you get a watch or a plastic kitchen timer. It is interesting they declared as a 'timing instrument'. Could be a sundial too.

Best of luck to you. If you actually do get a real good quality watch you should buy a lottery ticket. Buying from un-vetted dealers is really risky.

Please let us know what happens!

Cheers