Announcement

Collapse

IMAGE SHARING IMPROVEMENT

Use ClickPix.org , an easy way to share your images !
CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE
See more
See less

Ever purchased anything from Chattime.me?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol
    But recently many people have found that DHL is the safest way to ship things. So as fun as packing that bag sounds, I think I’ll be okay????

Comment

Originally posted by Watchguy0702 View Post
      Lol
      But recently many people have found that DHL is the safest way to ship things. So as fun as packing that bag sounds, I think I’ll be okay????
      If there are potentially import taxes to be collected in the receivers country then it's highly likely DHL will want to know what's in the parcel - being paid for collecting import taxes for governments makes up large part of their revenue.
      https://picr.me/tripdog/albums

Comment

And a side note to this whole adventure - actually got my refund this morning!

Funds to invest in my next project
        In an open relationship with my Moonwatch.

Comment

Hey just a final update. I got the watch and it’s absolutely stunning. I had no problems with DHL at all and it came in two days!! I honestly can’t believe my luck on this! I think we should start to advertise “Sally” a bit.

Comment

Their website has been taken down already!

Comment

Use the email [email protected]

Sally said they are working to get a new website up and running. This happens to a lot of sellers including TD's

Comment

Hey just a final update. I got the watch and it’s absolutely stunning. I had no problems with DHL at all and it came in two days!! I honestly can’t believe my luck on this! I think we should start to advertise “Sally” a bit.
                In the hope that everybody who orders from them will be as lucky as you and receive a watch ?

Takes a little more to be a TD on RWI.

Post some pics of the watch you ordered and were lucky enough to receive - and let us know how much you paid for it.

Comment

Yeah I guess you're right on this one. But here are some pictures of the watch.

It is a Miyota Movement inside, which beats at 28,800 hz and keeps record time. I have been running about +1/-1 seconds a day for about a week now, which is crazy. I took it to my local watch smith and he could not tell the difference. I took it in to have it oiled just as a precaution, and he was about to charge my the rate for extreme luxury watches. Lol. Although I can't figure out what factory it came from or what generation it is. It cost me around $275 with shipping included. Let me know what y'all think!!

Comment

Shoot, the images didn't load up. Oh well. Anyone know how to post images?

Comment

Shoot, the images didn't load up. Oh well. Anyone know how to post images?
                      Hi buddy,

https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...roubleshooting

Or I managed to post good quality pics using the Tapatalk app.

Comment

Comment

Looks fantastic.

Comment

So y’all can see it now??

Comment

no.
                              A man with a watch knows what time it is. A man with two watches is never sure !

Comment

Use Tapatalk. I had issues with photo links as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X