• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Shipping Issue

Taffybag39

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/7/19
I ordered a rep from a TD a few weeks ago. On 7/27 I was sent DHL tracking information and a picture of the label. As of today the tracking status is still at “Shipment information received” and nothing else, not even a “item scanned at origin facility” scan. I reached out to the TD and was informed there was a typhoon in HK that messed everything up. Only issue with that is I own a company that imports goods, primarily from Shenzhen and HK and had 3 pallets ship out this week via air freight and a container on a freighter, none of which were impacted by the typhoon.

I realize this isn’t like ordering from Amazon, and if this package was shipped via epacket or EMS I know from experience their tracking info isn’t terribly reliable, but given my experience with DHL I am thinking there’s an issue.

has anyone else been effected by slow shipping or scanning from HK this week, or is a week long lag between label being made and the item being received by the shipper common when dealing with these items?

thanks for the help

Asmodeus

I'm Pretty Popular
17/4/15
Go get some sleep mate, since you are into the business you must know that since it leaves their hands they can't do anything about how fast DHL deals with it.

Last edited:

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
No issue
TD has printed the label and given you package to a courier. Courier still has it and hasn't dropped it off

Sent from my Noob v9.5