• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Struggling to find a Pam520

JBhongkong

Looking Around
21/6/19
Been a while since I bought myself a rep. My normal go to (pure time no longer have and Pam520s, and I'm struggling to find one through the trusted dealers on here). Anyone know where I can get a decent replica.

I found one on http://www.kuvarsitwatch.io, and I know many people have used them before. However, as its not a TD here, I don't know if that's actually their site.

Any help greatly appreciated

Malik321

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/2/19
Pakistan
I was/am after PAM520 too and TDs have difficulty sourcing PAM520, ones i spoke to.
i recently found this one
https://www.ts-station.cn/mobile/goods.php?ProId=21506
It's by V6F, lumed better in comparison to previous versions, minute hand is better - actually quite good in comparison to gen.
I did send them email asking few questions only yesterday, haven't heard from them and lastly it's only 278$.

Malik321

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/2/19
Pakistan
Pardon me please, (for not posting in previous post)

the link for kuvarsit you provided, it's not genuine kuvarsit watch website.
1- real kuvarsit have the "banner at their website for being Trusted Dealer at multiple watch forums, with forum names
2- this website only resembles minutely to the real kuvarsit watch website
3- real kuvarsit website is un-accessible for some time now, as with most of the TD websites, that have been taken down and have that "notice by US gov" thing.

JBhongkong

Looking Around
21/6/19
Pardon me please, (for not posting in previous post)

the link for kuvarsit you provided, it's not genuine kuvarsit watch website.
1- real kuvarsit have the "banner at their website for being Trusted Dealer at multiple watch forums, with forum names
2- this website only resembles minutely to the real kuvarsit watch website
3- real kuvarsit website is un-accessible for some time now, as with most of the TD websites, that have been taken down and have that "notice by US gov" thing.

Yeah I just shot Kevin an email and got the link from him for Kurvarsit. It's seeming very hard to get the few watches I want as Puretime (who is my go to) have nothing, Hont don't seem to be replying, and now kurvasit don't have. Oh well

That TS one looks good though Malik, let me know if they do get back in touch with you. THANKS!

Last edited:

gilrob

Legendary Member
Supporter
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada
Yeah I just shot Kevin an email and got the link from him for Kurvarsit. It's seeming very hard to get the few watches I want as Puretime (who is my go to) have nothing, Hont don't seem to be replying, and now kurvasit don't have. Oh well

That TS one looks good though Malik, let me know if they do get back in touch with you. THANKS!

Send the TS link to Puretime to see if they can source it for you.