• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Ordering Rolex Reps with rubber straps

Rathfus

Horology Curious
18/1/19
Hi everyone,

I've tried to search for this information on the forums but haven't had any luck.

I'm interested in purchasing a Noob Daytona but notice that many of them come with replica Oysterflex bracelets.
I know that the Gen Oysterflex is not adjustable (save for the 5mm microadjustment in the clasp).

How do I size my wrist and how do I inform the TD which strap segments I need to come with the watch?
(I can see that the official ones have all sorts of codes like EC, ED, EE, etc but do not know how to calculate the strap lengths needed when also accounting for the watch size)

Thanks

Reactions: yachtmasterii

Rathfus

Horology Curious
18/1/19
I posted this a few weeks ago. it provides a guide to the straps required for specific wrist sizes. Hope this helps.

https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo.../7372535-new-noob-daytona-v2-on-intime/page39

That image is very helpful thanks.

Do you know if end link additions (such as smartyendlinks) changes the size I should be looking for if I am using it on a SS 116500 Daytona? (I have seen that most people add something like these endlinks so that there is no gap between the watch and the strap).

Likewise when you order one of these Reps do the TDs have access to all these sizes?