• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Who can help with QC?

Teddy.S

Looking Around
18/3/19
I'm just so new to this and want to order but am unsure how to know if QC pics are good enough. Is there anyone who can help out with this and just check to make sure nothing looks seriously wrong?

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
It’s perfect. Accept and enjoy.

beau7816

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
20/9/16
UK Devon
I'm just so new to this and want to order but am unsure how to know if QC pics are good enough. Is there anyone who can help out with this and just check to make sure nothing looks seriously wrong?

QC's are for you not for us all to look at as there would be thousands of threads with QC pics.

Martycus

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
1/10/14
CONUS
you'll find the answer to your question by reading the forum for member experiences, making notes, reviewing other sites and pictures and comparing against what you received. Anyone here can provide you pointers but it's you who reviews and accepts the pictures.

You might get 100 answers on what to look for and based on those you accept the pictures but what if someone posted after you with #101 and that happens to be the one item on your watch?

You need to keep all things in perspective and remember you're buying a replica item at a fraction of the genuine.