• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Shipping issues

Davros47

Looking Around
23/4/19
Hi ladies and gentlemen,
This is my first post on here and excuse my noob question but i just want to know what the go is with customs and replica watches. I'm wanting to order a Roger Dubuis watch and live in Australia. Its from a TD. What are the chances customs will confiscate it?

capice

I'm Pretty Popular
12/12/07
Same as anywhere else I presume...there are a lot of Aussies here so maybe they will chime in..

beau7816

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
20/9/16
UK Devon
Davros47 My watches from TD's come as a declaration as toy watch/gift with no issues. I send sold watches to m2m as watch repair and return and have had no issues. I think there is more pressure on customs to find/seize drugs.

Welcome to RWI. Click on the link for some good reading.

​​​​​​https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...s-are-the-best

Davros47

Looking Around
23/4/19
beau7816 Thanks, I read that a few days ago. Im guessing if i was to buy those brands i should ask the TD if they come from there. Can i ask who you recommend as TD?

Vince_Shanghai

Horology Curious
30/4/19
I'm backwards and forwards between China and Aus, a lot and never had any issues bringing watches and bags for friends when I'm visiting. I'm just mindful that customs will generally x-ray every bag (and parcel if posted), so they know that there's a watch in there so no use in hiding the fact if asked on declarations.

Chubs

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/4/19
Washington State
Coming from an TD you should be fine b/c they will know how to label it correctly in order to get it through customs. As others have said, if you get to the point when you are selling a watch here, don’t lie about it, but say it’s watch parts or watch repair or something along those lines.