• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Placed First Order - Error Occurred In Process Of Payment

mbserum

Horology Curious
19/4/19
I have been reading all of the great material on the site - thank you to all who have gone before me! Your knowledge is helpful. Decided on puretime and a [h=3]OMEGA SEAMASTER PLANET OCEAN LIQUID METAL LIMITED EDITION 1948 "LMPO" 1:1 NOOB BEST EDITION V5 (FREE NATO STRAP)[/h]
This is a watch on the terrific article by Omagad titled SuperReps NWBIGS.

I placed order this morning and received error occurred in process of payment. I used mastercard and am in USA.

I had emailed Jennifer before placing order - and just sent her another with this error. Any ideas on what might be causing this???

Thank you.

Mike

beau7816

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
20/9/16
UK Devon
It could be your bank trying to protect your card from scams. I had the same problem so I ended up phoning the bank to authorise the payment.

bdhall93

Known Member
5/2/19
Most likely it’s your bank. If all else fails, buy a preloaded visa from Walmart with the amount you plan to spend and it should work. Also a much safer way to purchase IMHO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chubs

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/4/19
Washington State
You could also use cryptocurrency which is simple and safe, I’m pretty sure puretime takes crypto.