• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

All time best replica, any watch, any brand in your own opinion

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
Blancpain fifty fathoms noob v1.

IMG_20180612_16033027b2d7bff28d366d.jpg

Faven

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/2/19
Germany
Yes, titanium. And as it is a keeper for me it also has a gen ETA 7750 installed. I think it’s my favorite piece. From what I have read it’s a very accurate rep too compared to it’s genuine counterpart.

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk
How was the Chinese movement? PureTime doesn't have a video of it running sadly. Haven't done any research yet, but seems like the datewheel can be a bit miss aligned.

kryckan13

Renowned Member
25/6/17
Sweden
How was the Chinese movement? PureTime doesn't have a video of it running sadly. Haven't done any research yet, but seems like the datewheel can be a bit miss aligned.

I had some minor issues with the original A7750, the datewheel alignment was one. But my intention was always to have a swiss 7750 installed. The asian 7750s have improved over the years but using the chronograph feature is still not recommended. I wanted my Bandit to be reliable, chronograph and all, thus the swiss movement.

Reactions: Faven

Faven

23/2/19
Germany
I had some minor issues with the original A7750, the datewheel alignment was one. But my intention was always to have a swiss 7750 installed. The asian 7750s have improved over the years but using the chronograph feature is still not recommended. I wanted my Bandit to be reliable, chronograph and all, thus the swiss movement.

Any idea how much a gen movement would cost I'm new to this and I would imagine that the movement is the most expensive part of this watch...

kryckan13

Renowned Member
25/6/17
Sweden
You can find new swiss 7750s on eBay for about 300USD. You also need a rep friendly watchsmith to install it (unless you have the skills yourself) because the date wheel needs a bit of modding to fit the Bandit.

Reactions: Faven

Faven

23/2/19
Germany
You can find new swiss 7750s on eBay for about 300USD. You also need a rep friendly watchsmith to install it (unless you have the skills yourself) because the date wheel needs a bit of modding to fit the Bandit.

Just order it yesterday, I'm going to keep that in mind, thanks really appreciated.

Reactions: kryckan13

Fireblt

24/3/19
I would say my favourite has to be the BP blue dial Rolex OP. Reliable movement, beautiful watch, suits every occasion.

Sent from my POCO F1 using Tapatalk

rentec

Horology Curious
19/9/18
My favourite is the Rolex Oyster Perpetual from ARF with the gray rhodium dial. The sunburst dial looks just awesome!

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
Old school DSN power reserve models. My personal favorite of them is the 028 since it's so unique for a panerai.

IMG-20181119-WA00013db05d1e6193563d.jpg

Faven

23/2/19
Germany

In my modest collection, I have to pick my Breitling Super Avenger made by H factory. It is so good I have to look at the serial number to tell which watch is the Gen.

Can you guys help me with my QC, the date on my Bandit seems to be a bit too high, but seeing this picture of a gen Breitling it seems to be fine, what do you guys think?

https://imgur.com/a/ZOmODqe