• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

All time best replica, any watch, any brand in your own opinion

Youngflinn

Horology Curious
27/1/19
Before I get flamed I’m not looking for a recommendation or help on buying a watch. I just thought it’d be an interesting idea to see what everyone says in their own opinion as the ultimate replica. Everyone has different flaws they’re willing to overlook and everyone has different features of a watch that they prize. Really curious as to what each individual would say is the ultimate rep watch in their eyes.

Long time lurker but been afraid to post to post in case I get destroyed lol.

kryckan13

Renowned Member
25/6/17
Sweden
This is an honest question and deserves an honest answer. My favorite is the Breitling Avenger Bandit from GF.
2adee56c2fbb045d7fcf2cbb09952168.jpg

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Art Tic

Time Machine Collector
26/2/17
California
At the moment, my eyes are on the Noob Daytona. There are flaws, to be sure, but I am willing to overlook them.

tribal

Renowned Member
27/3/06
Germany
This is an honest question and deserves an honest answer. My favorite is the Breitling Avenger Bandit from GF.
2adee56c2fbb045d7fcf2cbb09952168.jpg

That's a nice one. Titanium?

Gesendet von meinem Mi MIX 2S mit Tapatalk

Cheeps

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Patron
Certified
24/11/18
I think the Noob clone of the 4130 movement is very very amazing.

Reactions: XLR8R

PecMan

Put Some Respect On My Name
4/5/09
It is an easy answer... by far, the best replica, close to the extrem to the gen, worth every cent, even and expert could not know the difference between replica and gen is this one ....
to bad i do not know how to upload a picture yet.
but it is a beuatifull watch.

Reactions: Tompa

beau7816

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
20/9/16
UK Devon
It is an easy answer... by far, the best replica, close to the extrem to the gen, worth every cent, even and expert could not know the difference between replica and gen is this one ....

I have one of those LOL

kryckan13

Renowned Member
25/6/17
Sweden
That's a nice one. Titanium?

Gesendet von meinem Mi MIX 2S mit Tapatalk

Yes, titanium. And as it is a keeper for me it also has a gen ETA 7750 installed. I think it’s my favorite piece. From what I have read it’s a very accurate rep too compared to it’s genuine counterpart.

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11

Come on Pec. A trained chicken can upload pics.

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17

In my modest collection, I have to pick my Breitling Super Avenger made by H factory. It is so good I have to look at the serial number to tell which watch is the Gen.

I would hardly call your collection modest:D

Reactions: tkingjr

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
My top three...in no particular order:

GF Breitling Avenger II GMT blacksteel
HF Breitling Seawolf
VSF Omega Aqua Terra

x2o

Horology Curious
19/2/19
Florida, USA

In my modest collection, I have to pick my Breitling Super Avenger made by H factory. It is so good I have to look at the serial number to tell which watch is the Gen.

Wow that is a truly well done rep!! Hope to someday have a '''modest" collection like yours