• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Safe to pay TD with cash via Wechat?

dont_expect_much

Looking Around
13/2/19
Hi all, I'm planning on buying my first higher-end rep, and a TD suggested I could pay with Chinese RMB through Wechat. This is ideal since I live in China, my credit card didn't go through, and I don't feel like getting on the bitcoin band wagon just yet.

My question, is do I have anything to worry about how my payment gets to a TD? Specifically, this payment is going through Puretime at [email protected]

Thanks for any suggestions!

loewenzahn

Mythical Poster
16/12/14
Germany
This TD is a long lasting well reputed trustworthy seller here. Check his forum PureTime Watches International (esp. the first sticky...).
I think that you can follow his advices. (I'm with you regarding bitcoin and all the new methods. But how's they saying: go with the times or be gone in no time :))

dont_expect_much

Looking Around
13/2/19
This TD is a long lasting well reputed trustworthy seller here. Check his forum PureTime Watches International (esp. the first sticky...).
I think that you can follow his advices. (I'm with you regarding bitcoin and all the new methods. But how's they saying: go with the times or be gone in no time :))

Thank you for the re-assurance. I jumped the gun and already transferred most of the payment to their provided Wechat account.

For some reason, I'm being limited to 2,000rmb transfer (maybe because unkown user?), and I thought it was more like 10,000rmb per day. I'm sure it will work out and looking forward to first watch :)