• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What "replica brands" are the best?

khalid0901

Looking Around
25/4/21
Hi beau7816 , sorry to disturb you, i'm new here and i want to know how can i order from these factories? is there a website or whatsapp number? can you please help me on how can i contact these factories to purchase?

tuaman

You're Saying I Can Sell?
31/7/15
Nice didnt know about some of these other factories and what factories specialize in what. Thanks!

maxneo08

2/5/21
Thank you for much. This website is amazing and so educational on rep. Congrats !

Excaleben

5/5/21
When looking at Oyster Perpetual Reps I saw the factories BPF and GSF. What are these exactly ? When I read through the list they could fit to some of the factory abbreviations that could fit but nothing exact. Is there a way to find this out or is it just knowing from experience ?

nimbus9

Horology Curious
10/5/21
I knew a list of factories had to be here somewhere! Been racking my brain trying to decipher all the abbreviations! :) Thanks!

Hohner84

17/3/21
Love my Cartier Santos from Trusty. Def NWBG!
I just wish the movement was quieter specially when moving the watch. It make the watch feel cheap.

Reactions: spotcom

spotcom

Finger Lickin’ Good
Supporter
Certified
15/6/19
USA
Love my Cartier Santos from Trusty. Def NWBG!
I just wish the movement was quieter specially when moving the watch. It make the watch feel cheap.

Great looking watch. Been looking for one for my Dad. Can you send a link to this watch? There are so many factories making Santos: 3K, BVF, GF, etc...

Cray Watch

6/7/19
I’ve used bp factory had a few datejust and day dates. I think bp is one of the best. They Were really solid but now have transitioned over to all mostly gen Frankens

tuckr

23/5/10
I thought I would spend an hour to just get familiar with some aspects of this hobby, and here I am three hours later and I realize how interesting this topic is and how much more I have to learn. Grateful for the work members and staff have put into this!

goatwich

Horology Curious
11/6/21
Boston
TW Factory is not listed here. Is this sticky a bit outdated? Or is TW Factory no longer in production?