• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What "replica brands" are the best?

wyckedpsaul

Looking Around
12/1/21
Thanks for this guide! very helpful indeed and is a good start on reading about rep watches.

YesboY

You're Saying I Can Sell?
31/7/16
Thank you very much for this post ! Really usefull for my next orders ! :D

sw821

Known Member
17/1/21
Amazing guide but I have a couple doubts about the Omega Seamaster Diver 300...

The guide says that BP Factory is the one that makes the best rep for that model, but...

1. The [CONSENSUAL LIST] Super Reps NWBIGs points the Omega Seamaster Diver 300 (VSF Factory - V1) is the best rep put there nowadays

2. According to forum members, the Diver 300 (VSF Factory - V1) has many important flaws but still is in the Super Reps NWBIGs list...

3. A little bit more down the Super Reps NWBIGs list, we can see the Omega Seamaster Diver 300 (VSF Factory - V2) that according to forum members its better than the V1 version...

So, since I cannot find the BP Factory one on any website, V1 from VSF has many flaws, and the V2 from VSF is the one listed on websites but not on Super Reps NWBIGs list, which one is the best rep? Just a little bit lost...

Reactions: prv654 and Dano636

You

Looking Around
30/12/20
Very informative and good reading for a beginner like me! thanks

gmajorabm

Looking Around
28/1/21
going thru trustytime,andrew for a rolex datejust. im looking at the jubilee band and also one that is encrusted with diamonds. do you guys know if these replicas are close to 1:1? just looking to do a lil researcg before i buy. thanks guys

sw821

Known Member
17/1/21
going thru trustytime,andrew for a rolex datejust. im looking at the jubilee band and also one that is encrusted with diamonds. do you guys know if these replicas are close to 1:1? just looking to do a lil researcg before i buy. thanks guys

Go to "New members area" and read, everything you need to know is right there.

Andrew is great, only ordered from him so far and I have no complains

P..DR..D

- Pátrún Bródúil -
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Popped up as a recent comment so just want to say thanks to the OP and also the subsequent contributors.

Only on page 12, but already a wealth of information / guidance, and a must read for all new RWI members.

Enjoy the weekend and stay safe

P..DR..D

- Pátrún Bródúil -
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Newbies check out the consensual super rep and NWBIG list under the general discussion forum. That has a lot of info as well. Just don't ask "who makes the best Sub" cuz you will get flamed!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Echo this 100%.

There are enough skicky threads but people still persist and get absolutely roasted.

In a twisted way, kinda fun to watch, because, even as a newbie myself, the second I see the question, I know 2 or three posts later, they are gonna get publicly smashed:lol::lol:

lytnin

WTB ZF IWC Tourbillon Rose/White or Grey/Leather
22/1/19
Villa on the Hill
VSF and the Omega Tai Chi is outstanding. I’m sure there are other Omega too...reading their Rolex and Pams are exceptional too.

Maevistarrr

Horology Curious
10/8/17
Hi There, I wonder if there is a new list of all the factorys and what they best reps are. I see a lot of (new)factorys that or not on this list.

hmphuc

Horology Curious
16/1/21
Thank you very much, the article is very useful for new members like me:clap_1::thumbsup: