• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What "replica brands" are the best?

beau7816

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
20/9/16
UK Devon

This may be of some interest for those new to the rep world.

This might be of interest to those wanting to know who produces the best!

Which Factory Is The Best On Making Replica Watches ?

Confusion will come across your mind especially if you are new in replica, because there are many replica factory around the market, weather well known or not. When you look at the website mentioning so many different replica factories, there will be some obvious questions, which factory is the best? Are they all good?

In order to wipe your confusion, I will explain which factory is the best to make particular brands or models. Because every factory has their own flagship model on replica watch they built. By this topic, I hope you guys will understand and use it as guidance to pick some good stuffs from the right factory. I will try as honest as possible to tell the truth, and this is also based on my experience handling replica selling activities, and getting more information from replica forums, and from the customer feedback.

Here we go... !

NOOB FACTORY

This factory is very well known in the replica industry. Even their name is used for any good replica from china. Is this Noob? (means is this replica?). This factory has made some perfect replica watches in some brands, and below is a list of their flagship replica watches:
  • Rolex - Submariner 116610LN black / green, Deepsea Sea-Dweller 116660, GMT Master II with correct hand stack, Submariner Two Tone with real wrapped gold, Explorer II with correct hand stack and recently they just release some DayDate II and Daytona series. The latest version of those Rolex model is Version 7 (V7).
  • Panerai - Even though Noob has not making many of Panerai, but they made 1 the best Panerai ever which is PAM111 very detail and reliable.
  • Blancpain - Fifty Fathoms model is the one you must get if you love Blancpain model, Noob just made it perfectly.
  • Jaeger Lecoultre - Master Diving Navy Seal is the one you must get.
  • Omega - Liquid Metal 44mil is probably the most popular Omega made perfectly by Noob.
  • Breitling - You can go for Superocean II series if you want breitling from Noob

J FACTORY (JF)

When you ask which factory best on making Audemars Piguet? There is no doubt to go to J Factory, not other factory. There are so many review of how good JF making those AP models. But, not only AP J Factory also have some other cool stuffs on Breitling, Cartier, and many more. This factory has made some perfect replica watches in some brands, and below is a list of their flagship replica watches:
  • Audemars Piguet - All recommended Audemars Piguet Models are those made by J Factory, no doubt. Their flagships are15400 models, Royal Oak Diver 15703, Bumble Bee, Ginza, Diver Chronograph, Michael Schumacher , Ceramic Novelty, pretty much all. Those are the best replication in the market so far.
  • Rolex - Apart from Noob, JF is also made some perfect Rolex model especially on Yacht Master series, Daytona series, and Submariner, Milgauss, and Explorer series. Some people still love this model made by JF compare to Noob, but both are good in my opinion.
  • Breitling - If you looking for Chronomat Series or Navitimer Model you must go for those made by J factory
  • Cartier - Cartier Diver Series is the one you must get.
  • Longines - Master Moonphase is probably the most popular Longines made perfectly by JF. All complication features are working perfectly.

Z FACTORY (ZF)

This factory is not an old factory like Noob or BP, but this factory recently made so many brands and model replicated perfectly. Some brands like IWC Schaffhausen, Tudor, Bell & Ross, and some Panerai model. These are some models as ZF flagship replica:
  • IWC Schaffhausen - This factory is a big player of this brand, there are so many perfect clone made by them in this brand. Here are some: Portuguese 7 Day Model with real power reserve, Portuguese Chronograph with correct thickness, Pilot Chronograph Models and some Big Pilot Models which also real working power reserve feature.
  • Tudor - After V6F tried the market, ZF finally rule the market now on this brand, there are some Tudor model are very well known as perfect copy from this factory, such as: Pelagos series, Black Bay series, and Fast Rider Series.
  • Bell & Ross - Nothing to compare about this brands on replica industry, you must go for ZF, nothing else. BR 03-92 is the only best Bell & Ross model in the market, and those made by Z factory, especially on Golden Heritage model
  • Jaeger Lecoultre - The best JLC model made by ZF is Master Ultra-Thin Reserve De Marche.
  • Panerai - The quality of Panerai made by ZF is very competitive with other factory, I will say some Panerai model are perfectly well made by ZF, such as : PAM 388, PAM 292, PAM 127, PAM 217, PAM 372 and PAM 504.PAM 672.

BP FACTORY (BP)

Formerly known as the first generation Rolex best maker, BP still making good copies up until now. There are some brands and model that you must go for this factory for some reasons, here are their flagships:
  • Omega - BP is the only recommended factory to go if you want Omega Diver 300m Model. This factory made this model perfectly without a doubt.
  • Rolex - If you want to get some Rolex Pre-Ceramic model such as Submariner and GMT Master I. You must choose this factory compare to other. Even though not the perfect build, but BP is the best one in the market
  • Patek Philippe - For some model of Patek Philippe, you still need to go for BP factory instead of MK factory, which are: Nautilus 5980 and any Nautilus with leather.

AR FACTORY (ARF)

If you looking for the best build for Rolex especially Daytona, Submariner and Datejust, this factory is the best choice for those models. By having perfect build, details, and perfect 904L materials, ARF now leading the market on Rolex build replication. Here are their flagships:
  • Rolex - Daytona series (with perfect details and solid build with 904L stainless steel materials), Datejust 36mm, and Submariner 116610LN with 2824 movement. Clearly, this factory is more focusing on perfect build, they choose regular reliable movement to support instead of making the movement looks close to gen with some issue in the future.

V6F FACTORY (KW/HBB)

This is the only factory that produces so many brands, and the good thing is most of them are categorised as perfect copy among other factories. Formerly known as the first factory made perfect copy of Hublot Big Bang series, now they made bunch of perfect models from some other brands. Here they are:
  • Hublot - Without a doubt, this factory is mastering on this brand and model, there are some flagship model like: Hublot King Power Diver 4000 and Big Bang 44mm Series.
  • Omega - Bunch of omega models are ruled by this factory and in fact, those are perfect. Such as : Planet Ocean GMT Series,Moon Watch Series, Planet Ocean 600 series. Aqua Terra Series, Hour Vision Series and Constellation Series.
  • SevenFriday - There is no other factory making this brand as perfect as V6F. All series of SevenFriday are well replicated such as: P-Series, M-Series, V-Series and Q-Series. Some of them especially on P and V series, the NFC are detected and working properly
  • IWC Schaffhausen - In order to compete with ZF on this brand, V6F made a perfect strategy by making the one that ZF not make, which is Aquataimer Model both Chronograph and Analog Series are good copies
  • Tag Heuer - Again, we have no choice for this brand, only this factory made it very well and right now the best in the market. The flagship model are : Calibre 16, Calibre 1887, Calibre 36, Calibre 1887 Chronograph 41mm and some of Calibre 5.
  • Cartier - Some of Cartier model are perfectly cloned by this factory such as, Santos Model, Cle Model and Ball on Blue Model.
  • Panerai - Competing with other Panerai specialized factory, V6F also win in some model like : PAM 048, PAM 661, PAM 634, PAM 508, PAM 575, PAM 507, PAM 607, PAM 676, PAM 677, PAM 512, PAM 513, PAM 320, PAM 337, PAM 338 PAM 417, PAM 359 and Pam 438
  • Linde Werdelin - Two Spidolite model is very recommended from this factory : Spodolite II Green Forged Carbon and the Gold Spidolite II.
  • Zenith - The only best model on replica is Pilot Extra Special Type 20 Series and Heritage Tone Up model. And the most popular and good one is the one with Bronze Case.
  • Dietrich - This medium brand is well developed by this factory, Organic Time Series is the only best copies (OT-1 until OT-7).

VS FACTORY

This is quite new factory in the market, but this factory has made some perfect Panerai models. I don't know whether they will produce another brand or not, but so far the only brand they made is Panerai. The good thing about this factory is they made random serial number which match between case and the one on the movement. Only 5 flagship replica from this factory so far Pam 441, Pam213 (real split second), Pam 382, Pam359 and Pam312

MK FACTORY

This factory is also very reliable on making some brands and model, Below are some of their flagship.
  • Rolex - MK factory is mastering on Celini model, you won’t find any other Rolex model made by this factory except Cellini, The build is good and I consider this model from MK is the best quality so far in the market.
  • IWC Schaffhausen - When you looking for Portofino model there are 2 factories around the market who made perfect replica, but I will consider MK as recommendation. Another model is Pilot Analog model.
  • Patek Philippe - Talking about the best Naultinus 5711 model the latest version that very close to genuine is form MK factory.
  • Tag Heuer - Recently MK factory launched the new Calibre 5 WAY201A model, and it is very recommended.
  • Breguet - It is very hard to find good replica of breguet, but if you looking for the simple breguet replica, you have to choose from MK factory. The best Breguet from this factory is Classique 5177BR.

OM FACTORY

This factory is only mastering on some Omega model, such as: Planet Ocean Chronograph, Speedmaster Chronograph, New Model Planet Ocean 600m, and Speedmaster 57 model. Previously JH made these models, however they cannot make independent minute and hours counter on the sub dial. Suddenly OM Factory just popped up to beat JH with revolutionary movement by having fully function chronograph on those models. The movement is also quite reliable, there is none of customers having issue with this model since these was launched.

S FACTORY

Again, there are some factory only develop 1 single brand, like S factory (SF) is only mastering in some Panerai model which is quite the same quality with KW /V6 Factory. Both are with super clone movement, but some form S Factory are better, such as on these model: PAM 604, PAM425, PAM448, PAM690, PAM672, PAM1359, PAM605, PAM1312 and PAM449.

X FACTORY (XF)

Formerly known as KW, now they are re-branding with new factory name ; XF. Mastering on Panerai, Tudor, and Zenith Pilot, this factory now star leading the market again, competing with VS factory (on Panerai), ZF (On Tudor and Zenith). For some models like PAM 111, PAM005, PAM000. I will say this factory is the best maker so far.

G FACTORY (GF)

Mostly making some replica on Germany watches like Glashutte, A Lange & Sohne, now this factory launched the most demand-able Breitling replica on perfection. Here are some brands and model as GF flagship replica:
  • A Lange & Sohne - Saxonia is the best build from this factory on this brands. Both on stainless steel or gold are very good.
  • Breitling - Recommended Breitling from this factory are : Avenger II GMT M3239010/BF04/109W and Avenger Blackbird V1731110. GF just made it perfectly. So many people happy with this version as I read on forums.
  • Glashutte Original - This is the brand that GF master on it. All Senator Sixties model made by this factory are extremely perfect. Another model that I recommend for you is Senator Navigator model.
T FACTORY (TF)

This factory is the master of Tourbillon and some complication watches. When you looking for Tourbillon replica watches, there is no other choice to buy only from this factory. Even not exactly like genuine, but all tourbillon watches from this factory are well made and well function. These are some models:
  • Audemars Piguet - AP26412ST and Jules Audemars are the only Tourbillon from AP that replicated properly by T Factory.
  • IWC Schaffhausen - IW5446 series, IW5042 series, and IW5046 series are the most recommended tourbillon series on this brand.
  • Breguet - Classique Complications 5317BR/12/9V6 and Classique Complications 5307PT/12/9V6 are the best on tourbillon on this brand.
I hope this topic can help you to decide which brand and models is the best from any particular replica factories in replica industry. At the end, first understand that a replica factory is a replica factory, even if these are the best and the closest one, there MUST be a flaws. What can you expect by buying $300 replica compare to $3,000 or even $30,000 genuine? You must accept the fact that these are replica and you must accept the fact of their minor or major flaws. All you need to do is find out the seller/dealer who can speak and response your questions properly.

Like me it’s probably worth printing this out as a reference guide - happy shopping

beau7816

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
20/9/16
UK Devon
yllekp Pat I have again done a complete re-edit as above and maybe this could be used as a Sticky. There are NO links taking anyone to anywhere.

Reactions: Max Carnage

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
I am raising it again. I feel is is a bit subjective but may be a good start for a healthy and well mannered debate in the No Flame zone.

Reactions: nocarrir and taj

d4v3

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
20/3/13
Liquid Metal 44mil?

Nightcli

Horology Curious
9/9/18
As a new person to this replica world how do I know which factory produces a watch?
Is it part of the TD detail information of the watch?

Thank you

Reactions: ModernMerchant94

Petedjedi

Looking Around
26/1/19
Hi, I’m new here here and wondering is there anywhere I can get hold of rep Breitling Emergency?

kk169

Known Member
7/1/19
Thanks for sharing. Good insight for someone like me who recently started to learn more about this hobby! Though the more I read the more I realize “best” is really subjective and different experts focuses on different criteria/factors and prioritises some over others... really no shortcut to perfect answer and we need to thoroughly research individual discussion threads on the models you want and make a decision yourselves!

madmax1967

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/1/19
Italy
What about VSF's Omega? It seems to me that the recent releases are quite good... even better of V6F's... like PO 45.5 ceramic or even the PO GMT...

Reactions: Thrasher

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
What about VSF's Omega? It seems to me that the recent releases are quite good... even better of V6F's... like PO 45.5 ceramic or even the PO GMT...

VSF have brilliant quality Omega releases with the cloned movement.

Aqua Terra some are perfect to gen, some have slight “tells” as in dial colour variations etc. PO releases are also great the GMT versions in particular, perfect. Add to that the new ceramic pieces also fantastic albeit with engraved bezel from feedback but again for the price how could you complain.

Reactions: Mister Pink

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
Why buy replica if you know deep down that its not the best? I'll suggest some timepiece brands that are not on the stands, but made by local watchmakers in Asia/Middle East (mostly). Stunning designs, stylish leather, auto movement. Have a look at : www.masatimepiece.com

Best part is you'd get bang for buck here due to affordable labour hours and materials in that market

Ha...you might want to check with the mods before you try and advertise/sell here:bees:

Pendular

Horology Curious
MULTI ACCOUNT
21/1/19
Luxembourg
Thankyou for posting this info, when ordering a watch from a TD should I ask from which factory it comes?

Reactions: taj

TheWizardofOz

Horology Curious
26/11/16

This may be of some interest for those new to the rep world.

This might be of interest to those wanting to know who produces the best!

Which Factory Is The Best On Making Replica Watches ?

Confusion will come across your mind especially if you are new in replica, because there are many replica factory around the market, weather well known or not. When you look at the website mentioning so many different replica factories, there will be some obvious questions, which factory is the best? Are they all good?

In order to wipe your confusion, I will explain which factory is the best to make particular brands or models. Because every factory has their own flagship model on replica watch they built. By this topic, I hope you guys will understand and use it as guidance to pick some good stuffs from the right factory. I will try as honest as possible to tell the truth, and this is also based on my experience handling replica selling activities, and getting more information from replica forums, and from the customer feedback.

Here we go... !

NOOB FACTORY

This factory is very well known in the replica industry. Even their name is used for any good replica from china. Is this Noob? (means is this replica?). This factory has made some perfect replica watches in some brands, and below is a list of their flagship replica watches:
  • Rolex - Submariner 116610LN black / green, Deepsea Sea-Dweller 116660, GMT Master II with correct hand stack, Submariner Two Tone with real wrapped gold, Explorer II with correct hand stack and recently they just release some DayDate II and Daytona series. The latest version of those Rolex model is Version 7 (V7).
  • Panerai - Even though Noob has not making many of Panerai, but they made 1 the best Panerai ever which is PAM111 very detail and reliable.
  • Blancpain - Fifty Fathoms model is the one you must get if you love Blancpain model, Noob just made it perfectly.
  • Jaeger Lecoultre - Master Diving Navy Seal is the one you must get.
  • Omega - Liquid Metal 44mil is probably the most popular Omega made perfectly by Noob.
  • Breitling - You can go for Superocean II series if you want breitling from Noob

J FACTORY (JF)

When you ask which factory best on making Audemars Piguet? There is no doubt to go to J Factory, not other factory. There are so many review of how good JF making those AP models. But, not only AP J Factory also have some other cool stuffs on Breitling, Cartier, and many more. This factory has made some perfect replica watches in some brands, and below is a list of their flagship replica watches:
  • Audemars Piguet - All recommended Audemars Piguet Models are those made by J Factory, no doubt. Their flagships are15400 models, Royal Oak Diver 15703, Bumble Bee, Ginza, Diver Chronograph, Michael Schumacher , Ceramic Novelty, pretty much all. Those are the best replication in the market so far.
  • Rolex - Apart from Noob, JF is also made some perfect Rolex model especially on Yacht Master series, Daytona series, and Submariner, Milgauss, and Explorer series. Some people still love this model made by JF compare to Noob, but both are good in my opinion.
  • Breitling - If you looking for Chronomat Series or Navitimer Model you must go for those made by J factory
  • Cartier - Cartier Diver Series is the one you must get.
  • Longines - Master Moonphase is probably the most popular Longines made perfectly by JF. All complication features are working perfectly.

Z FACTORY (ZF)

This factory is not an old factory like Noob or BP, but this factory recently made so many brands and model replicated perfectly. Some brands like IWC Schaffhausen, Tudor, Bell & Ross, and some Panerai model. These are some models as ZF flagship replica:
  • IWC Schaffhausen - This factory is a big player of this brand, there are so many perfect clone made by them in this brand. Here are some: Portuguese 7 Day Model with real power reserve, Portuguese Chronograph with correct thickness, Pilot Chronograph Models and some Big Pilot Models which also real working power reserve feature.
  • Tudor - After V6F tried the market, ZF finally rule the market now on this brand, there are some Tudor model are very well known as perfect copy from this factory, such as: Pelagos series, Black Bay series, and Fast Rider Series.
  • Bell & Ross - Nothing to compare about this brands on replica industry, you must go for ZF, nothing else. BR 03-92 is the only best Bell & Ross model in the market, and those made by Z factory, especially on Golden Heritage model
  • Jaeger Lecoultre - The best JLC model made by ZF is Master Ultra-Thin Reserve De Marche.
  • Panerai - The quality of Panerai made by ZF is very competitive with other factory, I will say some Panerai model are perfectly well made by ZF, such as : PAM 388, PAM 292, PAM 127, PAM 217, PAM 372 and PAM 504.PAM 672.

BP FACTORY (BP)

Formerly known as the first generation Rolex best maker, BP still making good copies up until now. There are some brands and model that you must go for this factory for some reasons, here are their flagships:
  • Omega - BP is the only recommended factory to go if you want Omega Diver 300m Model. This factory made this model perfectly without a doubt.
  • Rolex - If you want to get some Rolex Pre-Ceramic model such as Submariner and GMT Master I. You must choose this factory compare to other. Even though not the perfect build, but BP is the best one in the market
  • Patek Philippe - For some model of Patek Philippe, you still need to go for BP factory instead of MK factory, which are: Nautilus 5980 and any Nautilus with leather.

AR FACTORY (ARF)

If you looking for the best build for Rolex especially Daytona, Submariner and Datejust, this factory is the best choice for those models. By having perfect build, details, and perfect 904L materials, ARF now leading the market on Rolex build replication. Here are their flagships:
  • Rolex - Daytona series (with perfect details and solid build with 904L stainless steel materials), Datejust 36mm, and Submariner 116610LN with 2824 movement. Clearly, this factory is more focusing on perfect build, they choose regular reliable movement to support instead of making the movement looks close to gen with some issue in the future.

V6F FACTORY (KW/HBB)

This is the only factory that produces so many brands, and the good thing is most of them are categorised as perfect copy among other factories. Formerly known as the first factory made perfect copy of Hublot Big Bang series, now they made bunch of perfect models from some other brands. Here they are:
  • Hublot - Without a doubt, this factory is mastering on this brand and model, there are some flagship model like: Hublot King Power Diver 4000 and Big Bang 44mm Series.
  • Omega - Bunch of omega models are ruled by this factory and in fact, those are perfect. Such as : Planet Ocean GMT Series,Moon Watch Series, Planet Ocean 600 series. Aqua Terra Series, Hour Vision Series and Constellation Series.
  • SevenFriday - There is no other factory making this brand as perfect as V6F. All series of SevenFriday are well replicated such as: P-Series, M-Series, V-Series and Q-Series. Some of them especially on P and V series, the NFC are detected and working properly
  • IWC Schaffhausen - In order to compete with ZF on this brand, V6F made a perfect strategy by making the one that ZF not make, which is Aquataimer Model both Chronograph and Analog Series are good copies
  • Tag Heuer - Again, we have no choice for this brand, only this factory made it very well and right now the best in the market. The flagship model are : Calibre 16, Calibre 1887, Calibre 36, Calibre 1887 Chronograph 41mm and some of Calibre 5.
  • Cartier - Some of Cartier model are perfectly cloned by this factory such as, Santos Model, Cle Model and Ball on Blue Model.
  • Panerai - Competing with other Panerai specialized factory, V6F also win in some model like : PAM 048, PAM 661, PAM 634, PAM 508, PAM 575, PAM 507, PAM 607, PAM 676, PAM 677, PAM 512, PAM 513, PAM 320, PAM 337, PAM 338 PAM 417, PAM 359 and Pam 438
  • Linde Werdelin - Two Spidolite model is very recommended from this factory : Spodolite II Green Forged Carbon and the Gold Spidolite II.
  • Zenith - The only best model on replica is Pilot Extra Special Type 20 Series and Heritage Tone Up model. And the most popular and good one is the one with Bronze Case.
  • Dietrich - This medium brand is well developed by this factory, Organic Time Series is the only best copies (OT-1 until OT-7).

VS FACTORY

This is quite new factory in the market, but this factory has made some perfect Panerai models. I don't know whether they will produce another brand or not, but so far the only brand they made is Panerai. The good thing about this factory is they made random serial number which match between case and the one on the movement. Only 5 flagship replica from this factory so far Pam 441, Pam213 (real split second), Pam 382, Pam359 and Pam312

MK FACTORY

This factory is also very reliable on making some brands and model, Below are some of their flagship.
  • Rolex - MK factory is mastering on Celini model, you won’t find any other Rolex model made by this factory except Cellini, The build is good and I consider this model from MK is the best quality so far in the market.
  • IWC Schaffhausen - When you looking for Portofino model there are 2 factories around the market who made perfect replica, but I will consider MK as recommendation. Another model is Pilot Analog model.
  • Patek Philippe - Talking about the best Naultinus 5711 model the latest version that very close to genuine is form MK factory.
  • Tag Heuer - Recently MK factory launched the new Calibre 5 WAY201A model, and it is very recommended.
  • Breguet - It is very hard to find good replica of breguet, but if you looking for the simple breguet replica, you have to choose from MK factory. The best Breguet from this factory is Classique 5177BR.

OM FACTORY

This factory is only mastering on some Omega model, such as: Planet Ocean Chronograph, Speedmaster Chronograph, New Model Planet Ocean 600m, and Speedmaster 57 model. Previously JH made these models, however they cannot make independent minute and hours counter on the sub dial. Suddenly OM Factory just popped up to beat JH with revolutionary movement by having fully function chronograph on those models. The movement is also quite reliable, there is none of customers having issue with this model since these was launched.

S FACTORY

Again, there are some factory only develop 1 single brand, like S factory (SF) is only mastering in some Panerai model which is quite the same quality with KW /V6 Factory. Both are with super clone movement, but some form S Factory are better, such as on these model: PAM 604, PAM425, PAM448, PAM690, PAM672, PAM1359, PAM605, PAM1312 and PAM449.

X FACTORY (XF)

Formerly known as KW, now they are re-branding with new factory name ; XF. Mastering on Panerai, Tudor, and Zenith Pilot, this factory now star leading the market again, competing with VS factory (on Panerai), ZF (On Tudor and Zenith). For some models like PAM 111, PAM005, PAM000. I will say this factory is the best maker so far.

G FACTORY (GF)

Mostly making some replica on Germany watches like Glashutte, A Lange & Sohne, now this factory launched the most demand-able Breitling replica on perfection. Here are some brands and model as GF flagship replica:
  • A Lange & Sohne - Saxonia is the best build from this factory on this brands. Both on stainless steel or gold are very good.
  • Breitling - Recommended Breitling from this factory are : Avenger II GMT M3239010/BF04/109W and Avenger Blackbird V1731110. GF just made it perfectly. So many people happy with this version as I read on forums.
  • Glashutte Original - This is the brand that GF master on it. All Senator Sixties model made by this factory are extremely perfect. Another model that I recommend for you is Senator Navigator model.
T FACTORY (TF)

This factory is the master of Tourbillon and some complication watches. When you looking for Tourbillon replica watches, there is no other choice to buy only from this factory. Even not exactly like genuine, but all tourbillon watches from this factory are well made and well function. These are some models:
  • Audemars Piguet - AP26412ST and Jules Audemars are the only Tourbillon from AP that replicated properly by T Factory.
  • IWC Schaffhausen - IW5446 series, IW5042 series, and IW5046 series are the most recommended tourbillon series on this brand.
  • Breguet - Classique Complications 5317BR/12/9V6 and Classique Complications 5307PT/12/9V6 are the best on tourbillon on this brand.
I hope this topic can help you to decide which brand and models is the best from any particular replica factories in replica industry. At the end, first understand that a replica factory is a replica factory, even if these are the best and the closest one, there MUST be a flaws. What can you expect by buying $300 replica compare to $3,000 or even $30,000 genuine? You must accept the fact that these are replica and you must accept the fact of their minor or major flaws. All you need to do is find out the seller/dealer who can speak and response your questions properly.

Like me it’s probably worth printing this out as a reference guide - happy shopping

This is very informative and helpful! Thanks man!

I am looking for 3 watches and have a hard time finding which factory has the best quality - Can you help?
1. Audemars Piguet - Openworked Extra-Thin Royal Oak Tourbillon (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKZvex3akBI)
2. Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Double Balance Wheel Openworked (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_fH7Rin9hE)
3. Audemars Piguet ROO Juan Pablo Montoya (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zv9GgxWnrG4&t=178s)

ANY help will be much much apprecated mate! Thanks!

Reactions: Jovi75