• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What "replica brands" are the best?

StevoMagnifico

Looking Around
30/5/21
Can anyone help. I'm buying watches from a guy in China. He tells me that the watches that he supplies me are from the GD factory. I've never heard of this one before???

jb3md

Renowned Member
11/8/19
Can anyone help. I'm buying watches from a guy in China. He tells me that the watches that he supplies me are from the GD factory. I've never heard of this one before???

Me either. I would suggest you go through Trusted Dealer here, otherwise who knows what you will get.

Sent from the RWI App

derjenigewelcher

Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland

I also buy from "a guy in china".
He knows what he does, and you can contact jtimewatch on his official website:

www.jtime.cc

There you find his email, wechat and whatsapp for contacting. He will help you that you dont get shitty pieces:)

(He is a Trusted Dealer here, one of the best)

Reactions: P..DR..D

WolfKissed

Renowned Member
Supporter
29/6/21
California
As a new person to this replica world how do I know which factory produces a watch?
Is it part of the TD detail information of the watch?

Thank you

TD’s will often put the factory acronym in the description right after model number. Using PureTime as example: “ROYAL OAK OFFSHORE DIVER 15703 JF “. The last two characters there is J Factory known for making a good rep of this particular watch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WolfKissed

Renowned Member
Supporter
29/6/21
California
beau7816 and others… thoughts on LV factory? Looking on PureTime for Subs and Daytona’s and this factory comes up in a lot of their listings.

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
beau7816 and others… thoughts on LV factory? Looking on PureTime for Subs and Daytona’s and this factory comes up in a lot of their listings.

The LV factory ? ???? Never heard of it do you mean The LV in the Submariner descriptions ? This stands for ' Lunette Verte ' which is French for GREEN BEZEL ( LN 'Lunette Noir ' , LB 'Lunette Bleu')

Last edited:

honghooi

Horology Curious
6/2/20
Hi

Would need some help.

Looking for a either a GMT or Sub…

Which model come with the best movement now? And with the best clone?

I will be wearing it everyday…

WolfKissed

Renowned Member
Supporter
29/6/21
California
The LV factory ? ???? Never heard of it do you mean The LV in the Submariner descriptions ? This stands for ' Lunette Verte ' which is French for GREEN BEZEL ( LN 'Lunette Noir ' , LB 'Lunette Bleu')

????????‍♂️ yup… mm hmm… that’s what I was uh… that’s what I was referring to. Ok so is it the GM Factory it’s listing here: “SUBMARINER 116610 LV GREEN CERAMIC "CF BEZEL" 904L STEEL GMF 1:1 BEST EDITION SA3135”?

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
????????*♂️ yup… mm hmm… that’s what I was uh… that’s what I was referring to. Ok so is it the GM Factory it’s listing here: “SUBMARINER 116610 LV GREEN CERAMIC "CF BEZEL" 904L STEEL GMF 1:1 BEST EDITION SA3135”?

Yup The SUBMARINER 116610 LV is the genuine Rolex moniker the 116610 is the model number it means the watch is a HULK it has the 40mm Maxi case,3135 movement and Green Sunburst dial ( although it looks black in those pictures ) the LV stands for Lunette Verte green bezel . The replica factory is GM (factory) and the bezel is made by CF the Clean Factory .

Last edited:
Reactions: tuckr and P..DR..D

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
????????*♂️ yup… mm hmm… that’s what I was uh… that’s what I was referring to. Ok so is it the GM Factory it’s listing here: “SUBMARINER 116610 LV GREEN CERAMIC "CF BEZEL" 904L STEEL GMF 1:1 BEST EDITION SA3135”?

Also if you are going for a GREEN Submariner you should go for a VSF ( VS FACTORY ) either the HULK 116610 LV ( green dial) with the VS3135 ( THE GENUINE WATCH WAS DISCONTINUED LAST YEAR when Rolex discontinued the 116610 ) or VSF 126610 LV with the VS3235 movement .This is a replica of the new 41mm 3235 movement Submariners which were released this year and supercedes the Hulk . It is has a black dial and is referred to as the KERMIT ( it's an update of a watch Rolex discontinued in 2010 in the previous aluminum bezel smaller cased subbys the 16610 ) . The consensus of the forum is the new VSF Submariners are the best subby replicas ever made up till now . If you can get one that is after the recent police raids , and if the build quality of the watches stays the same on the post raid watches .

Last edited:

WolfKissed

Renowned Member
Supporter
29/6/21
California
Also if you are going for a GREEN Submariner you should go for a VSF ( VS FACTORY ) either the HULK 116610 LV ( green dial) with the VS3135 ( THE GENUINE WATCH WAS DISCONTINUED LAST YEAR when Rolex discontinued the 116610 ) or VSF 126610 LV with the VS3235 movement .This is a replica of the new 41mm 3235 movement Submariners which were released this year and supercedes the Hulk . It is has a black dial and is referred to as the KERMIT ( it's an update of a watch Rolex discontinued in 2010 in the previous aluminum bezel smaller cased subbys the 16610 ) . The consensus of the forum is the new VSF Submariners are the best subby replicas ever made up till now . If you can get one that is after the recent police raids , and if the build quality of the watches stays the same on the post raid watches .

Many thanks for this!

tuckr

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/5/10
chocolito, wow! Where were you when I needed help with questions, lol. You help make this forum better. Thanks for the input enough though it wasn't my question. Still very helpful.

tuckr

23/5/10
Yup The SUBMARINER 116610 LV is the genuine Rolex moniker the 116610 is the model number it means the watch is a HULK it has the 40mm Maxi case,3135 movement and Green Sunburst dial ( although it looks black in those pictures ) the LV stands for Lunette Verte green bezel . The replica factory is GM (factory) and the bezel is made by CF the Clean Factory .

chocolito, wow! Where were you when I needed help with questions, lol. You help make this forum better. Thanks for the input enough though it wasn't my question. Still very helpful.

tuckr

23/5/10
It seems some of the lower end rep factories like U1 have stepped up to the new SUBMARINER 116610 LV 41mm size. Why haven't the high end rep factories done this? They still only offer 40mm.

tuckr

23/5/10

"This is a replica of the new 41mm 3235 movement Submariners which were released this year and supersedes the Hulk ."...
If I understand this... are you saying the Hulk is no longer being offered by Rolex and a 41mm Hulk will not be available? Sorry for the confusion 'cause I just purchased a Gen 41mm "Bluey" and I was hoping to get a high end rep of a 41mm Hulk.

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
"This is a replica of the new 41mm 3235 movement Submariners which were released this year and supersedes the Hulk ."...
If I understand this... are you saying the Hulk is no longer being offered by Rolex and a 41mm Hulk will not be available? Sorry for the confusion 'cause I just purchased a Gen 41mm "Bluey" and I was hoping to get a high end rep of a 41mm Hulk.

YUP that is what i said . The genuine ROLEX HULK ( 116610LV) has been discontinued completely .It is no longer part of the line up .Infact the whole 116610 (LV,LN,LB) 114060 ( no date) 40mm maxi case Rollies have been replaced by the 41mm 12's (3235) .If you want a NEW genuine watch with a green bezel you will have to buy the new 126610LV the new kermit with a black dial . YOU CAN STILL BUY A FAKE 116610LV HULK ( green dial , 3135 ) though , there are number made/ still made by replica factories . If you get hold of one of one TD/ M2M go for a VSF .

Last edited: