No announcement yet.

What "replica brands" are the best?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It seems some of the lower end rep factories like U1 have stepped up to the new SUBMARINER 116610 LV 41mm size. Why haven't the high end rep factories done this? They still only offer 40mm.

Comment

Originally posted by chocolito View Post

Also if you are going for a GREEN Submariner you should go for a VSF ( VS FACTORY ) either the HULK 116610 LV ( green dial) with the VS3135 ( THE GENUINE WATCH WAS DISCONTINUED LAST YEAR when Rolex discontinued the 116610 ) or VSF 126610 LV with the VS3235 movement .This is a replica of the new 41mm 3235 movement Submariners which were released this year and supercedes the Hulk . It is has a black dial and is referred to as the KERMIT ( it's an update of a watch Rolex discontinued in 2010 in the previous aluminum bezel smaller cased subbys the 16610 ) . The consensus of the forum is the new VSF Submariners are the best subby replicas ever made up till now . If you can get one that is after the recent police raids , and if the build quality of the watches stays the same on the post raid watches .
      "This is a replica of the new 41mm 3235 movement Submariners which were released this year and supersedes the Hulk ."...
      If I understand this... are you saying the Hulk is no longer being offered by Rolex and a 41mm Hulk will not be available? Sorry for the confusion 'cause I just purchased a Gen 41mm "Bluey" and I was hoping to get a high end rep of a 41mm Hulk.

Comment

Originally posted by honghooi View Post
        Any idea what are the best movement now for Rolex?
        To my admittedly limited knowledge for Rolex nothing beats Rolex.

Comment

Originally posted by tuckr View Post

"This is a replica of the new 41mm 3235 movement Submariners which were released this year and supersedes the Hulk ."...
          If I understand this... are you saying the Hulk is no longer being offered by Rolex and a 41mm Hulk will not be available? Sorry for the confusion 'cause I just purchased a Gen 41mm "Bluey" and I was hoping to get a high end rep of a 41mm Hulk.
          YUP that is what i said . The genuine ROLEX HULK ( 116610LV) has been discontinued completely .It is no longer part of the line up .Infact the whole 116610 (LV,LN,LB) 114060 ( no date) 40mm maxi case Rollies have been replaced by the 41mm 12's (3235) .If you want a NEW genuine watch with a green bezel you will have to buy the new 126610LV the new kermit with a black dial . YOU CAN STILL BUY A FAKE 116610LV HULK ( green dial , 3135 ) though , there are number made/ still made by replica factories . If you get hold of one of one TD/ M2M go for a VSF .
          Last edited by chocolito; 04-07-21, 13:22.

Comment

Originally posted by tuckr View Post
            It seems some of the lower end rep factories like U1 have stepped up to the new SUBMARINER 116610 LV 41mm size. Why haven't the high end rep factories done this? They still only offer 40mm.
            Because there isn't a new 41mm 116610LV .The 116610 (40mm 3135) submariner has been replaced by the 126610 (41mm 3235) submariner.The HULK has been discontinued completely and replaced by the new KERMIT ( black dial ) 126610 LV .
            Last edited by chocolito; 04-07-21, 13:37.

Comment

YUP that is what i said . The genuine ROLEX HULK ( 116610LV) has been discontinued completely .It is no longer part of the line up .Infact the whole 116610 (LV,LN,LB) 114060 ( no date) 40mm maxi case Rollies have been replaced by the 41mm 12's (3235) .If you want a NEW genuine watch with a green bezel you will have to buy the new 126610LV the new kermit with a black dial . YOU CAN STILL BUY A FAKE 116610LV HULK ( green dial , 3135 ) though , there are number made/ still made by replica factories . If you get hold of one of one TD/ M2M go for a VSF .
              Thank you, I will try to locate one I know several of factories are down and many TD's don't them.

Comment

Because there isn't a new 41mm 116610LV .The 116610 (40mm 3135) submariner has been replaced by the 126610 (41mm 3235) submariner.The HULK has been discontinued completely and replaced by the new KERMIT ( black dial ) 126610 LV .
                It seems the lower end reps are more available is there anywhere I could get guidance as to decent quality of any of those such as U1factory or BPfactory.

Comment

Great lost for newbies! Much appreciated.

Comment

these infos will definitely guide my next watch choice. many thanks!

Comment

Why is there no meniton of VSF? I get the impression they are best for rolex

Comment

Originally posted by lordswolf View Post
                        I agree VSF watches are dope!

Comment

Originally posted by lordswolf View Post
                          This list is very old and was never really updated.
                          WTB: Omega Seamaster Diver 300M Ceramic Case VSF V1
                          WTB: JF 114300 Grey dial 39mm
                          WTB: Mikey Cyclop for ROO 15703

Comment

Originally posted by Time_Wizard View Post
                            This list is very old and was never really updated.
                            Is there an updated version or similar list out there?
                            I feel like it's so hard to navigate the rep world with all its factories without spending hours digging deep into threads with hundreds of pages.

Comment

Originally posted by repduck View Post
                              Is there an updated version or similar list out there?
                              I feel like it's so hard to navigate the rep world with all its factories without spending hours digging deep into threads with hundreds of pages.
                              Thats the game.

Even with the "super rep list" I recommend you to inform yourself before you buy.

Every rep has its flaws and benefits. So figure out what you like and what not, with which you can live and with what not is something only you can decide.
                              For this decision it's good be informed. So you can make the decision for yourself and not based on the opinions from others.

Google: consentual list rwi
                              WTB: Omega Seamaster Diver 300M Ceramic Case VSF V1
                              WTB: JF 114300 Grey dial 39mm
                              WTB: Mikey Cyclop for ROO 15703

Comment

Very helpful. Thanks beau7816 !!

Comment

Working...
                                X