Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What "replica brands" are the best?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Can anyone help. I'm buying watches from a guy in China. He tells me that the watches that he supplies me are from the GD factory. I've never heard of this one before???

    Comment


      Originally posted by StevoMagnifico View Post
      Can anyone help. I'm buying watches from a guy in China. He tells me that the watches that he supplies me are from the GD factory. I've never heard of this one before???
      Me either. I would suggest you go through Trusted Dealer here, otherwise who knows what you will get.


      Sent from the RWI App

      Comment


        Nice write up and very helpful


        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

        Comment


          Originally posted by StevoMagnifico View Post
          Can anyone help. I'm buying watches from a guy in China. He tells me that the watches that he supplies me are from the GD factory. I've never heard of this one before???
          I also buy from "a guy in china".
          He knows what he does, and you can contact jtimewatch on his official website:

          www.jtime.cc

          There you find his email, wechat and whatsapp for contacting. He will help you that you dont get shitty pieces

          (He is a Trusted Dealer here, one of the best)

          Comment


            Originally posted by Nightcli View Post
            As a new person to this replica world how do I know which factory produces a watch?
            Is it part of the TD detail information of the watch?

            Thank you
            TD’s will often put the factory acronym in the description right after model number. Using PureTime as example: “ROYAL OAK OFFSHORE DIVER 15703 JF “. The last two characters there is J Factory known for making a good rep of this particular watch.


            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

            Comment


              beau7816 and others… thoughts on LV factory? Looking on PureTime for Subs and Daytona’s and this factory comes up in a lot of their listings.


              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

              Comment


                Originally posted by WolfKissed View Post
                beau7816 and others… thoughts on LV factory? Looking on PureTime for Subs and Daytona’s and this factory comes up in a lot of their listings.


                Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                The LV factory ? ???? Never heard of it do you mean The LV in the Submariner descriptions ? This stands for ' Lunette Verte ' which is French for GREEN BEZEL ( LN 'Lunette Noir ' , LB 'Lunette Bleu')
                Last edited by chocolito; 03-07-21, 02:57.

                Comment


                  Hi

                  Would need some help.

                  Looking for a either a GMT or Sub…

                  Which model come with the best movement now? And with the best clone?

                  I will be wearing it everyday…


                  Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by chocolito View Post

                    The LV factory ? ???? Never heard of it do you mean The LV in the Submariner descriptions ? This stands for ' Lunette Verte ' which is French for GREEN BEZEL ( LN 'Lunette Noir ' , LB 'Lunette Bleu')
                    ????????*♂️ yup… mm hmm… that’s what I was uh… that’s what I was referring to. Ok so is it the GM Factory it’s listing here: “SUBMARINER 116610 LV GREEN CERAMIC "CF BEZEL" 904L STEEL GMF 1:1 BEST EDITION SA3135”?


                    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by WolfKissed View Post

                      ????????*♂️ yup… mm hmm… that’s what I was uh… that’s what I was referring to. Ok so is it the GM Factory it’s listing here: “SUBMARINER 116610 LV GREEN CERAMIC "CF BEZEL" 904L STEEL GMF 1:1 BEST EDITION SA3135”?


                      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      Yup The SUBMARINER 116610 LV is the genuine Rolex moniker the 116610 is the model number it means the watch is a HULK it has the 40mm Maxi case,3135 movement and Green Sunburst dial ( although it looks black in those pictures ) the LV stands for Lunette Verte green bezel . The replica factory is GM (factory) and the bezel is made by CF the Clean Factory .
                      Last edited by chocolito; 03-07-21, 04:28.

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by WolfKissed View Post

                        ????????*♂️ yup… mm hmm… that’s what I was uh… that’s what I was referring to. Ok so is it the GM Factory it’s listing here: “SUBMARINER 116610 LV GREEN CERAMIC "CF BEZEL" 904L STEEL GMF 1:1 BEST EDITION SA3135”?


                        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        Also if you are going for a GREEN Submariner you should go for a VSF ( VS FACTORY ) either the HULK 116610 LV ( green dial) with the VS3135 ( THE GENUINE WATCH WAS DISCONTINUED LAST YEAR when Rolex discontinued the 116610 ) or VSF 126610 LV with the VS3235 movement .This is a replica of the new 41mm 3235 movement Submariners which were released this year and supercedes the Hulk . It is has a black dial and is referred to as the KERMIT ( it's an update of a watch Rolex discontinued in 2010 in the previous aluminum bezel smaller cased subbys the 16610 ) . The consensus of the forum is the new VSF Submariners are the best subby replicas ever made up till now . If you can get one that is after the recent police raids , and if the build quality of the watches stays the same on the post raid watches .
                        Last edited by chocolito; 03-07-21, 04:38.

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by chocolito View Post

                          Also if you are going for a GREEN Submariner you should go for a VSF ( VS FACTORY ) either the HULK 116610 LV ( green dial) with the VS3135 ( THE GENUINE WATCH WAS DISCONTINUED LAST YEAR when Rolex discontinued the 116610 ) or VSF 126610 LV with the VS3235 movement .This is a replica of the new 41mm 3235 movement Submariners which were released this year and supercedes the Hulk . It is has a black dial and is referred to as the KERMIT ( it's an update of a watch Rolex discontinued in 2010 in the previous aluminum bezel smaller cased subbys the 16610 ) . The consensus of the forum is the new VSF Submariners are the best subby replicas ever made up till now . If you can get one that is after the recent police raids , and if the build quality of the watches stays the same on the post raid watches .
                          Many thanks for this!


                          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                          Comment


                            Any idea what are the best movement now for Rolex?

                            Comment


                              chocolito, wow! Where were you when I needed help with questions, lol. You help make this forum better. Thanks for the input enough though it wasn't my question. Still very helpful.

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by chocolito View Post

                                Yup The SUBMARINER 116610 LV is the genuine Rolex moniker the 116610 is the model number it means the watch is a HULK it has the 40mm Maxi case,3135 movement and Green Sunburst dial ( although it looks black in those pictures ) the LV stands for Lunette Verte green bezel . The replica factory is GM (factory) and the bezel is made by CF the Clean Factory .
                                chocolito, wow! Where were you when I needed help with questions, lol. You help make this forum better. Thanks for the input enough though it wasn't my question. Still very helpful.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X