• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Intime question

gianni63

Known Member
8/1/19
Hi everyone i‘m New here and have a question. On the intime site a saw a few same watches with different prices. For example gmt Master Pepsi jubilee for 238 289 and 430$. Whats the difference between the watches? Because on the pictures the expensive one has no little crown below the 6 like the gen one, but the cheaper has the crown.
Thank you for your help

Sent from the RWI App

CartoonZombie

You're Saying I Can Sell?
31/10/18
UK
Many watches, and certainly most of the popular ones, have several different factories manufacturing versions of them. Depending on materials, labour involved and the choices of the factory the watches are priced differently. Predictably the closest ones to the gen counterparts and the ones with the best movements are usually the ones priced higher. The best way to learn which one will be best for you is to look up reviews and comparisons of the factories creations on the forum. There are plenty of people who have compared different versions of the pepsi on here.

Fish Head

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/12/18
Check the movements, 31xx are more expensive than 28xx .See how the prices are different based on that. Beyond that its really hard to tell materials from the different suppliers like ARF or noob. I too have wondered about this, like are you getting a better one for more $$

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
Hi everyone i‘m New here and have a question. On the intime site a saw a few same watches with different prices. For example gmt Master Pepsi jubilee for 238 289 and 430$. Whats the difference between the watches? Because on the pictures the expensive one has no little crown below the 6 like the gen one, but the cheaper has the crown.
Thank you for your help

Sent from the RWI App

Movements , quality of build, bezel material , steel used etc etc . For example the $238 example i assume is a BP factory it has a low beat 21j Asian movement which doesn't have the correct beat ratio for a GMT . I suggest you spend some time navigating around the site , using the search bar and read! Read ! Read ! All the information you need on any watch is on the site if you take your time to look .The little crown below the 6 ? You mean the LEC ?

If you are looking for ' best , mostest genuine looking ....':D , as all new members are . Then a rule of thumb is the more expensive watches will be the most gen like .

Last edited:

gianni63

Known Member
8/1/19
Movements , quality of build, bezel material , steel used etc etc . For example the $238 example i assume is a BP factory it has a low beat 21j Asian movement which doesn't have the correct beat ratio for a GMT . I suggest you spend some time navigating around the site , using the search bar and read! Read ! Read ! All the information you need on any watch is on the site if you take your time to look .The little crown below the 6 ? You mean the LEC ?

If you are looking for ' best , mostest genuine looking ....':D , as all new members are . Then a rule of thumb is the more expensive watches will be the most gen like .

For example on the following picture

1. the gen from Rolex Site

2. intime Model 238$

3. intime Model 438$

You See on the Rep for 200$ more, there is no little crown.

So how i can know what is better, like i‘m ready to pay also 600, in its good you know what i mean? I‘m already Reading and searching for threads and there are Really a lot of them that help.

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
For example on the following picture

1. the gen from Rolex Site

2. intime Model 238$

3. intime Model 438$

You See on the Rep for 200$ more, there is no little crown.

So how i can know what is better, like i‘m ready to pay also 600, in its good you know what i mean? I‘m already Reading and searching for threads and there are Really a lot of them that help.
7u28o.jpg
Sorry i thought you were on about LEC's we have had a few new members losing there shit over them lately .
NOW YOU HAVE SHOWN ME PICTURES of what you mean i can give the following advice ! YOU NEED TO READ SOME MORE !

The pictures you show are of different watches ( Different Pepsi submariners) and thus have different dials ( Rolex usually refresh the dials with new issues) . The two with crown logo at the 6 o'clock marker are reps of the newer Pepsi REF: 126710 ( released at Baselworld 2018) . The rep without the crown logo at the 6 o'clock marker is a rep of it's predessesor REF :116719 2014-2018

SO IN SHORT THEY ARE REPS OF DIFFERENT WATCHES , or if you like different versions of the SAME watch . First i would suggest researching which Rolex Model you want , and finding out about it . Then choose your rep .

Last edited:
Reactions: sketchAG

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
As a new member who seemingly knows nothing about Rolex watches and $600 in his pocket to burn ? Who i suspect is looking for the most gen like Rolex he can buy ? My advice would be don't buy a GMT Master ll Pepsi ! Anyway good luck and happy reading !

gianni63

Known Member
8/1/19
As a new member who seemingly knows nothing about Rolex watches and $600 in his pocket to burn ? Who i suspect is looking for the most gen like Rolex he can buy ? My advice would be don't buy a GMT Master ll Pepsi ! Anyway good luck and happy reading !

First of all Thank you very much. One last question, is it better to Order on the Site, for example intime, or over E-Mail to Ryan?

Sent from the RWI App

beau7816

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
20/9/16
UK Devon
gianni63 Better to order on the site. If there are any issues once you receive the watch (stops working or something) then you have Ryan as a direct contact. I had had the same watch returned twice to InTime and the have credited me the postage towards the next purchase.

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
First of all Thank you very much. One last question, is it better to Order on the Site, for example intime, or over E-Mail to Ryan?

Sent from the RWI App

Order through site . However email Ryan first to discuss if watch in stock etc .

CosmoKat

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
9/1/19
United Kingdom
Check the movements, 31xx are more expensive than 28xx .See how the prices are different based on that. Beyond that its really hard to tell materials from the different suppliers like ARF or noob. I too have wondered about this, like are you getting a better one for more $$

nice info man