• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Tag Heuer Carrera Manchester United

jpchub

Renowned Member
7/12/18
Cape Town
Hi all. Hoping someone can point me in the right direction.
I am wanting to order my 2nd rep, but a colleague of mine wants to order with me this time round. Will save on some courier costs as we live in Cape Town, South Africa.

Now I know exactly what I want, but he is struggling to figure it out, and he’s not really someone that would join this forum and do his own research. He just wants a real nice watch.

Now, he is a HUGE Manchester United fan. So I was thinking of the Tag. But I have tried to search this forum for any mention of such a rep, and of the three different TD sites I checked, I also couldn’t see any.

Obviously that means they don’t make it. But did they at a stage make such a rep? Must I maybe just stop looking?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Sent from the RWI App

Reactions: Infernapespeed

jpchub

Renowned Member
7/12/18
Cape Town
Hi, I see so yes, thank you. I was only aware of the Tag. Old sponsor maybe? I don’t follow football. Even so, when searching “manchester united” absolutely nothing came up.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

jpchub

Renowned Member
7/12/18
Cape Town
Ah thank you very much! I will ask Ryan if he can source. Not sure he’d be able to rock a Hublot though. A bit “high roller” for us, haha. Tag is more believable. None the less, its his decision. Once again, thank you for advice ????

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

jpchub

Renowned Member
7/12/18
Cape Town
I got a full black tag Heuer man utd with chronograph. So it is out there, just got to check with a few other dealers.

hi, thank you for the info. is it a good copy at least? would you able to tell me where you got it from?

Infernapespeed

Looking Around
2/12/19
Does anyone know how to get a stainless steel man utd tag heuer with a red band it’s very important to me thank you