• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Boobnoob.com

turkstan

Looking Around
12/12/18
Has anyone bought a rep from this website? If so how was the experience?

preppyr6

I'm Pretty Popular
29/10/15
If I can get my hands on rep boobs for 1/10th the cost of gen...thats a #winning moment for me. Can we get some 4k vids of these rep boobs?

nalomb

Be Excellent
6/8/12
I actually have purchased a couple of items from this site -- full disclosure that they are not a TD here. I found the experience to be somewhat unexpected. In the photos, it was difficult to tell if what I was to receive was clearly described. I could note ample attention to detail and a willingness to let me see the items in as much outward specificity as I required. Upon receipt, and after removal of the protective layers, I was surprised that the craftmanship was firmer than I had anticipated, yet the symmetry was spot-on. I could tell they had taken their time and made sure to correct any imperfections from the factory -- visually they were stunning. After handling for some time, I could feel an overwhelming sense of excitement that these were now mine (at least for the foreseeable future) and the supple nature of the accoutrements and sensitivity of the pushers created an exciting experience for both of us I believe.

After several hours of inspection, rigorous testing and generally putting these items through the ringer, I can say with absolute certainty that all parties left satisfied and it was an experience not only to be remembered, but relived as often as possible. One note of caution: be careful in handling for the first few months. Its easy to knock something out of whack before they have been properly adjusted and the movement has had a chance to set ...

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
I actually have purchased a couple of items from this site -- full disclosure that they are not a TD here. I found the experience to be somewhat unexpected. In the photos, it was difficult to tell if what I was to receive was clearly described. I could note ample attention to detail and a willingness to let me see the items in as much outward specificity as I required. Upon receipt, and after removal of the protective layers, I was surprised that the craftmanship was firmer than I had anticipated, yet the symmetry was spot-on. I could tell they had taken their time and made sure to correct any imperfections from the factory -- visually they were stunning. After handling for some time, I could feel an overwhelming sense of excitement that these were now mine (at least for the foreseeable future) and the supple nature of the accoutrements and sensitivity of the pushers created an exciting experience for both of us I believe.

After several hours of inspection, rigorous testing and generally putting these items through the ringer, I can say with absolute certainty that all parties left satisfied and it was an experience not only to be remembered, but relived as often as possible. One note of caution: be careful in handling for the first few months. Its easy to knock something out of whack before they have been properly adjusted and the movement has had a chance to set ...

Huh ? thats a real site ?

rolexwatchfan

Put Some Respect On My Name
17/8/13
I ain't no noob when it comes to boobs, but trust rolexwatchfan to be the first on in here.... do you have alerts set for any new posts with the letter combinations b-o-o-b
:hehehe:

It may be of interest to the OP to check out the special thread in Section 8 next door.

Come on man! :rotors:

giphy.gif

Nivka

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/4/15
Australia
I had an ex with fake boobs. They looked amazing but felt way too firm. Kind of ruined the dream for me.