• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Need help with a QC pic

Fish Head

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/12/18
Any mods here willing to review a QC pic with this newb

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
Is there a specific area of concern? If so then post it with the specific concern. If not then generally QA pictures are not allowed to be posted. The rationale behind this is if you post a macro picture every little flaw that will not be visible on your wrist will show up, and you'll then have tens or possibly hundreds of people giving their input on what they consider acceptable. The main purpose of the QC pictures is to verify that that's the watch you ordered. You should be aware of the specific manufacturers known flies before you order.

Reactions: Raddave

Fish Head

2/12/18
Why would you say No, Thought Mods were here to help. My mistake

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Why would you say No, Thought Mods were here to help. My mistake
Fish Head I helped you before after you were being a smarty pants in another thread. You’ve been active enough recently on RWI to know open QC posts aren’t allowed.

Fish Head

2/12/18
I would not post it in the open. And I wasnt trying to be a smartass, I was misinformed based on my personal collection. Im seriously behind on how forums work these days. Sorry

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
I would not post it in the open. And I wasnt trying to be a smartass, I was misinformed based on my personal collection. Im seriously behind on how forums work these days. Sorry

No worries. If you have a specific concern about your watch you can post QCs. However, a general “do you see any flaws in my watch” is not alllowed.

Fish Head

2/12/18
Thank you trip, a couple people did contact me and helped me in the way a forum is supposed to work.