• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Fastest Shipping?

Knolo2

Horology Curious
7/11/18
Which one of the trusted dealers has the fastest response, order processing, and shipping? I am looking for a Christmas gift and would like a watch sooner than later (he knows it’s a replica). My experience thus far has been that ordering or asking for inventory takes a while.

Is ordering a watch now out of the question?

Thanks. Happy Holidays!

yosimiz

Known Member
11/8/12
it depends on the watch. Try ryanwayer ( intime )
My experience with him for the past 4 years is great. My last purchase of 116610 v9 from order to delivery took 7-8 days!
he never disappoints! but keep in mind that this hobby requires patience no matter which TD

Reactions: DaleM

johnlogan

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/12/15
All TDs have the same response time. Availability is impossible to measure, Choose DHL as they have the fastest shipping.

Reactions: DaleM

Tcr4x4

21/9/18
Forest of Dean
My last 2 purchases with chazing time have taken 11 days and 12 days respectively including weekends, from initial email enquiring stock to arriving at my door in the UK using EMS shipping. So yes it’s feasible you could order now and get it in time, but it depends on the watch you want, where you are, how busy customs is, how busy your local parcel service is etc etc...

dealerclocks

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
19/7/18
I will say most TD's shipping times are largely similar, plus minus a day or two. The issue is usually not with the TD's processing time, but the shipping carriers. The closer you get to Christmas, the more hectic things will get at customs/shippers so things WILL get delayed and there's nothing the TD can do about it.

That said, if you buy stuff now you should still be fine. As a rough estimate we usually tell people to order their Christmas stuff by 12th December and it's almost guaranteed it will reach them in time, short of unfortunate circumstances.

DaleM

I'm Pretty Popular
25/8/18
Central Florida
Depends on shipping method. Twice USPS took 4 weeks to arrive. Twice DHL has take about 4 days. This is to Florida USA.

DanRep

You're Saying I Can Sell?
29/8/17
my last rep was two months ago, shipped the standard EMS....took 3 weeks from drop off in China to delivery in USA. I was ok with that.