• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Best sub for 350$ ?

GimmeTheRolex

Horology Curious
3/12/18
Hey, is it possible to get an nice sub for 350 ? Kinda new so what is the best noob,arf or vrf

i really Need help.. and pls Stop trolling me for my bad knowledge

Waspy

Renowned Member
18/8/14
Wiltshire
The reason people are trolling you for your 'bad knowledge' is because all the knowledge you seek is right here on the forum, you just need to read it.

There is no such thing as the 'best sub' they all have their pluses and minuses.

You don't mention which model sub or which movement you are looking for, this is why you need to read stuff and form your own opinion.

The latest Noob V9 and ARF are $500, so outside your budget.

The VRF is more within in your budget, as is the Noob V8. Don't forget there are shipping costs on top.

You just need to read and browse the Trusted Dealers websites, we cant choose a dealer/model/movement for you.

Reactions: GimmeTheRolex

GimmeTheRolex

Horology Curious
3/12/18
Thanks for the big Reply on my bad question. I got another dumb question. If i pay 500 or more for the new arf or v9. Are you seeing big difference to a real one ? Lights.fonts or is it from look 1a1 with a just Bad movement what you cant see only if you open it. Means "gen" Original ?. Sry for my bad english. I just wanna know if its worth to buy a 500 $ Replica do you still can see its a fake or is it rly hard 2 see. What are the difference between a 500 bucks replica and a 80 bucks roli from Turkish ?. Greetz from Germany:p

Waspy

Renowned Member
18/8/14
Wiltshire
You see friend, this is why people here don't like answering noob questions like 'who has the best sub'.

I answered your question and instead of going away and reading all you can on this forum about Submariners you come straight back at me with more questions.

And yes, 'gen' means genuine (or original as you put it).

Reactions: DD60

DanRep

You're Saying I Can Sell?
29/8/17
for $350 I would say get a used one on the sales forum

DanRep

You're Saying I Can Sell?
29/8/17
BTW, I thought this was the flame free section :)