• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Looking to purchase - Rolex Yacht-Master

Livewir3

You're Saying I Can Sell?
30/11/18
Who are the trusted dealers for a Rolex Yacht-Master?

How do I go about contacting them as I am looking to make a purchase.

Any feedback on TSWATCH?

phillies0179

Horology Curious
21/11/18
Who are the trusted dealers for a Rolex Yacht-Master?

How do I go about contacting them as I am looking to make a purchase.

Any feedback on TSWATCH?

I have a yacht master coming from ts now, should be here early next week! I’ll be happy to let you know the quality when I receive it if you want. As far as ts goes, they’ve been pretty good so far. The only concern that has arisen is that I received my tracking and then it was over a week before it actually shipped. I asked why and they said they were waiting for it to arrive from HK. My guess is they are triangulating the shipping but they have come through and now I’m just waiting on dhl. Communication was great and my excitement is growing as delivery day approaches!

Livewir3

30/11/18
Thanks Phillies.

Yes, please let me know once you receive it. Thank You.

beau7816

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
20/9/16
UK Devon
You may be disappointed if you are looking for the rose gold plated as there were issues with rubber straps being too small.

Livewir3

30/11/18
I have a yacht master coming from ts now, should be here early next week! I’ll be happy to let you know the quality when I receive it if you want. As far as ts goes, they’ve been pretty good so far. The only concern that has arisen is that I received my tracking and then it was over a week before it actually shipped. I asked why and they said they were waiting for it to arrive from HK. My guess is they are triangulating the shipping but they have come through and now I’m just waiting on dhl. Communication was great and my excitement is growing as delivery day approaches!

Hey man. Did you get your watch? Would love to see some pictures.

Just ordered a YM Rhodium from BK. And now the wait begins :)

Livewir3

30/11/18
phillies0179

Still looking forward to hear your experience.

Please let me know.

I received my Yacht Master from BK. Lovely watch but I maybe selling it - Want the Yacht Master 2 :)