• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Buying directly from Trustytime.biz safe?

lamborghini1

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/10/17
It says website is not secure, so I'm wondering if it's safe buying directly from the website or another dealer (western union etc)

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
TrustyTime is an TD on the sister forum RWG . Join RWG and use the link out of the TD section , this will give you the protection of knowing you are using the correct site . Also the help of forum should anything go wrong . Send TT an email first to confirm watch you want is available mention you are a RWG member .

Not sure if TT take WU payments ( which you mention ) . However why worry about this you don't give the TD any payment details if you use WU ? You either pay it with cash/card at your WU local agent or open an online WU account which is secure . Either way they send the money to the for the dealer to collect in cash .

There is a list of TD's on this site you can look at . They can get you any watch .

Last edited:

lamborghini1

1/10/17
Oh okay makes sense, thank you so much for the info! I appreciate the help

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Trusty is not a dealer here

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
They have RWI on their website though

There is a ' Trusted Dealer section ' on this forum . It lists the TD's on this site , Trusty Time isn't one of them that is why I told you about RWG .Why don't you try and find the RWI TD section and have a look ? Any of the TD's can get you any watch .

lamborghini1

1/10/17
Oh okay, do you think it would be best to find the watch from the site, then link to a trusted dealer for a better option?

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
Oh okay, do you think it would be best to find the watch from the site, then link to a trusted dealer for a better option?
There is a whole section with links and contact details for the RWI TD's on this website chap . Click on the RWI logo at the top of page , then scroll down until you see ' TRUSTED DEALERS WANNA BUY A WATCH CLICK HERE ' and click on it .

I'm not telling you where to buy a watch from ! You ask about Trusty I offered you advice . You asked about other dealers I directed you to the RWI TD section . Do you want me to buy it for you ?