• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

114060 V7- Help needed

Botzmanhh

Horology Curious
2/10/17
Dear all,

nearby one year ago, before i joined this forum, i bought my first Rep - 114060 no date submariner v7 with Asian 2836 -. I´m not really sure, if this dealer was a TD at this time, but anyway everythings went very well with the ordering, payment and shipping process.

The Rep is still working....BUT, in the meantime i am not very satisfied with the white engraving on the bezel anymore. It seems that the color moved from white to silver and the engraving is not as deep, thick and clear as it should be. I hope you that i explain that with the correct words and you know what exactly i mean ;-)

3 Questions:

1. Could the experts please take a look on the pics below and tell me what do they think about it?

2. Is the new NOOB Submariner 114060 No Date Black Ceramic V8 1:1 Noob Best Edition A3131 e.g. from the TD´s much better? In this case i would reinvest. Or should i mod with a new bezel?

3. The Submariner 116610 LN Black Ceramic ARF 1:1 Best Edition 904L could also be also an option, but has a date, but closer to gen, right?

If you need more photos, please let me know.

Looking forward to your reply.

Many thanks in advance and have a nice evening,

best wishes,

Botz