• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

You can't broke my Wings, please....

WingNut

Brig Warden
Supporter
19/4/12

Whew...

That was tedious...I'd say keep him "no saled" for a while and hopefully he will understand what we are trying to do here...which is not punish anyone per say, just protecting the members and keeping things honest.

Now if Illuminato , you can't respect this decision there's plenty of vacant "rooms" at my house.

Reactions: Maron and C Master

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
Whew...

That was tedious...I'd say keep him "no saled" for a while and hopefully he will understand what we are trying to do here...which is not punish anyone per say, just protecting the members and keeping things honest.

Now if Illuminato , you can't respect this decision there's plenty of vacant "rooms" at my house.

That sounds like a good call :)

Now hopefully he will stop tagging every Admin and Mod lol.

Illuminato

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
8/10/18
WingNut, yllekp

Ok Sir.
I exhort all brillants members to Don't think about me as an abuser, or like an ignorant thath ignored the Rules.

Look my previus post, where i was thinking that my watch was a noov V7. I Setted the price at 300€ - the first comments were : You are OP, you're violating the rules. -----> My first aswer was : OK, i don't want that, price drop to 250 € (THAT WAS ENOUGHT FOR ME).

Please - Go to visit My post and look as i fast repair to my OP to don't break the rules.

When we discovered that was a v6s then other m,embers thinked that maybe 300€ wasn't OP. That 250€ was too good for sale, and that i can try to sell it to 320€.

By the way, I still think that you tight the press too much on me. BUT I respect you all. And your decisions. I will wait.

Luxuracer

Renowned Member
You young kids do not get it though your head; You are already 'No Sales'. Nagging and trying to come up with excuses won't help you.

It's very simple. Profiteering is NOT allowed here. You was multiple times tried sell your watch more than what it's worth. Even after an agreed price with Yllekp, you tried to backdoor dealing to a higher price. YOU DO NOT COME HERE TO MAKE A PROFIT .... PERIOD.

Understand and see your mistake ... otherwise go some places else.

WingNut

Brig Warden
Supporter
19/4/12
"...By the way, I still think that you tight the press too much on me. BUT I respect you all. And your decisions. I will wait."

As I said before...being "No Saled" for a while is the :timeout:

There's always the Brig...:sFun_mischieviousbi

Or maybe you would prefer to be :banned2:

Waiting is a good thing.

Reactions: occb2

freediver

I'm Pretty Popular
24/3/17
If I were you I would stop .
You are in a very thin ice here

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

WingNut

Brig Warden
Supporter
19/4/12
I think he means a tug , i mean if he spits on his hand and wears a Charlize Theron mask i think that is a good deal.

Alright...what's up?

:rofl:

Just got a semi.

Highjack a thread for a...

circlegif.gif

Really...:lmao:

Reactions: 3king

Illuminato

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
8/10/18
Dear Moderator, when can i come back to sell? I wish to buy another watch but first i prefer to sell my v6s...

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Dear Moderator, when can i come back to sell? I wish to buy another watch but first i prefer to sell my v6s...

You cant now

now that you have made other accounts , you are on my shit list

Reactions: parklanephil

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
You cant now

now that you have made other accounts , you are on my shit list

FFS, break one rule and then break another. Tying to decide whether to Brig Or Ban.

Reactions: Raddave

RobSe1

goes Deepsea
Supporter
Certified
23/6/17
WingNut, yllekp

Ok Sir.
I exhort all brillants members to Don't think about me as an abuser, or like an ignorant thath ignored the Rules.

Look my previus post, where i was thinking that my watch was a noov V7. I Setted the price at 300€ - the first comments were : You are OP, you're violating the rules. -----> My first aswer was : OK, i don't want that, price drop to 250 € (THAT WAS ENOUGHT FOR ME).

Please - Go to visit My post and look as i fast repair to my OP to don't break the rules.

When we discovered that was a v6s then other m,embers thinked that maybe 300€ wasn't OP. That 250€ was too good for sale, and that i can try to sell it to 320€.

By the way, I still think that you tight the press too much on me. BUT I respect you all. And your decisions. I will wait.

read your last three words above....you didn't right? no good step to stay here...but a good one for a kick in the ass...

occb2

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
10/6/14
Every mods in this forum will get a TAG if necessary...

Are you tagging me to over rule yllekp? If so you are nuts. We are a team. We do not take sides. What we as staff do is as one. At zero point will you get one of us against the other. Period.

watchcraze3

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
Certified
1/3/17
Canada
Wow what a read, including the original thread. I guess some people just don’t understand and appreciate the spirit of the forums.

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
I think you have wasted enough of the staff's time here Illuminato maybe you can convince the membership that this moderator was in the wrong to No Sale you.