• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Band Sizing

pdrobles

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/7/16
Sorry in advanced if this is a really dumb question, but I have been searching and watching YouTube videos to see if they can explain what it means when a band has two different measurements i.e. 24/22 Are those the mm width between both lugged sides or is one the width between the lugs and the other the width of the buckle end? Thanks for your help in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ralphy

SalesMod CodeName Duchess
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/7/15
Nebraska
Sorry in advanced if this is a really dumb question, but I have been searching and watching YouTube videos to see if they can explain what it means when a band has two different measurements i.e. 24/22 Are those the mm width between both lugged sides or is one the width between the lugs and the other the width of the buckle end? Thanks for your help in advance.

first number is typically the width between the lugs and the second number is typically the width at the clasp/buckle end.

Reactions: Caesar and pdrobles

pdrobles

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/7/16
Reply thank you! I didn’t believe a watch would be made with two different lug widths but I don’t know much yet.