• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

how to pay via bank transfer to TD, account number seems too long

stolt

Known Member
3/12/06
hi all ive finally got round to picking two watches from a TD, im paying via bank transfer and trying to send money but the account number is too long to enter fully into the banking app. Its intime im buying with. any had this issue or is there something im glaringly doing wrong, dont want to ge the bank account numebr wrong as im stuffed for getting my money back

Jxwatch1

Supporter
Certified
3/10/18
Just talk to Ryan he will help you out. Usually he doesnt get wrong bank numbers. Its a copy paste.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stolt

Known Member
3/12/06
Just talk to Ryan he will help you out. Usually he doesnt get wrong bank numbers. Its a copy paste.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i've sent him a message will see what he says, perhaps as its HK its a longer bank acct number but i dont have the space to type it all in

stolt

Known Member
3/12/06
going on a broswer rather than a phone app helped as i could select the international payment tab, he didnt supply me with BIC code so ive had to email him over that.

thanks all for trying to help

stolt

Known Member
3/12/06
thanks, actually went with another dealer in the end and paid with credit card. but for the next one i'll use transferwise, looks good