• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

which td?

stusmusicuk

Looking Around
5/10/18
Hi, Im new to this forum, can an experienced replica expert give me the link to a recommended dealer to buy a top Breitling rep...with the best movement...any pointers would be hugely appreciated...Ta

Mrlicks

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/7/18
Liverpool
Hi, Im new to this forum, can an experienced replica expert give me the link to a recommended dealer to buy a top Breitling rep...with the best movement...any pointers would be hugely appreciated...Ta

If your UK based, Repsource, is a great TD.
email him the watch your after, and I'm sure he'll point you in right direction of factory best, for that model.
Best of luck.

DanRep

29/8/17
I am a newbie and made my first purchase thru Lucy. she doesn't have a website so its all thru email. I was very happy with the ordering/QC process and my new watch arrives tomorrow

zachsdad82

Supporter
Certified
20/2/14
Ryan not accepting PayPal unless decent feedback on here or RG. If you are in the UK then Josh at perfect replica is a decent shout. I just paid for a piece with him (pam773) and paid via bank transfer from my UK account to his UK account. Worked well.

I have also paid Sead via PayPal, but this is dependent on him allowing that (given length of time/input on here).

And then there is reg who also maintains a UK account. I paid him via bank transfer to his UK account.

Good luck with the purchase.

ZD82

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk

superomarson

20/7/18
Berlin
Ryan not accepting PayPal unless decent feedback on here or RG. If you are in the UK then Josh at perfect replica is a decent shout. I just paid for a piece with him (pam773) and paid via bank transfer from my UK account to his UK account. Worked well.

I have also paid Sead via PayPal, but this is dependent on him allowing that (given length of time/input on here).

And then there is reg who also maintains a UK account. I paid him via bank transfer to his UK account.

Good luck with the purchase.

ZD82

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk

Thank you for your time and answer
I‘m in EU and I‘ve ordered already 2 watches in the last 2 years
sub v7 noob - puretime
tudor black bay zf - intime -(i liked intime a bit more)
and I would like to order again a sub but in both cases I was pretty scared of getting caught by the customs
which TD would you suggest for a order to EU
where is Sead based - is he shipping directly from china?

Swirls99

Looking Around
1/10/18
Hello,
I am new to this forum and replica watches. I had a specific watch in mind so looked through the posts for any related information.
Found a TD, Wackobirdfeeder, who was talking about a model he had. Just received my watch and I love it.
Beauty of it is that he is in New Jersey and takes Zelle bank transfer. So easy and bank transfer are so much better than credit cards. Got my shipment in 2 days .
His name is Stan and his email is [email protected]

Good luck everyone .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ssouthall6

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/10/13
If there was a problem with any of them, they wouldn't be on the list.

Companies like Puretime, TB, Chazingtime and Intime have glossy websites and lots of customers but are not known for being as sharp on QC all the time.

Supermirrors (Sead), True time (Lucy), Fat Panda (China Tim) are smaller operations that may take longer to reply but are reported to be better on QC.

I have used most of them and they are all fine, including ones I haven't mentioned like MR, Precious Time and Tony

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LFC5x

Horology Curious
19/3/18
I have used Lucy many times with no complaints. Highly recommend her.

bazbaz

20/7/18
I have used theonewatch and found them great to deal with.

Cheeps

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Patron
Certified
24/11/18
I was very happy with puretime so far.