• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Sellers & Manufacturers in China

c0rrupt

Looking Around
13/9/18
I live in China, I'm looking for a good source for replicas that are based and contactable here in the Mainland or in HK. If anyone has sites or contacts I would be greatly appreciative.

Many thanks.

efajri

Put Some Respect On My Name
17/10/16
Midwest CONUS
Go to Guangzhou Watch Market and make friends with one or two sellers. They'll get you good reps.

Pedruino

You're Saying I Can Sell?
20/9/18
I will go to Guangzhou next month for a work meeting. Do you recommend just walking around and talk to sellers or any advise you could give me. thank you!

dadog13

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
15/3/06
hontwatch Contact Hont, he is a TD here on the forum and might help you with what you are looking for. Everytime I go to China I secure my reps from him..great dealer and great service

Reactions: androme and efajri

mikeanh77

13/11/18
Asia
this is my “personal trusted dealer”

I’m by no mean related to them. but i have good 2 watch purchase from them. One is arf sub 116610ln and 1 tudor BB gmt pepsi.
They offer 8% discount from watch on puretime and intime. also free delivery.
Here is the watches i purchase from them
PcPcb.jpg

PRpRo.jpg

Sent from my iPad using RWI

Last edited by a moderator:

Cicero

RWI Legal Advisor
Global Moderator
Certified
12/3/15
mikeanh77 Members can PM you if they want to ask about your dealer. Please post no live links. If your dealer would like to apply to be an RWI TD he/she can contact Trailboss99. Thank you.

shyreplover

Renowned Member
12/6/06
hontwatch Contact Hont, he is a TD here on the forum and might help you with what you are looking for. Everytime I go to China I secure my reps from him..great dealer and great service

I contacted him and several TDs last year when I traveled to Shenzhen, asking to do transaction in person.
Their responses are either NO or no reply.
I would certainly like to know a trusted person to contact.... as I might go to Shenzhen in Jan.

mysterio

Mythical Poster
Advisor
19/8/08
Good luck! Easier to just order and have them delivered to you in China. With the recent raids affecting factories, dealers are probably just as wary.

nipe

PINK PONY RIDER
9/4/16
EU
Go to the watchmarket, spend XX hours hunting down high quality reps. save maybe 50% of td prices but you spend 4 hours and get a headache after dealing with "no no this is very best quality good price for u plz u take it? ok what price u offer?? u buy or no buy?? this is best replica is like rolex same thing plz buy good price my friend? where u from??"

I'd do the watchmarket for the experience but hell no if it was just to save a bit of money

loewenzahn

Mythical Poster
16/12/14
Germany
Ask them "are you a trusted dealer?" If he answers in the affirmative you've found the right place :woo:

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
I assume you speak Cantonese? If so you should be able to find a decent dealer in the GZ market, eventually.

RepPossessed

The UK dealer
Trusted Dealer
10/11/15
Uk
this is my “personal trusted dealer”

I’m by no mean related to them. but i have good 2 watch purchase from them. One is arf sub 116610ln and 1 tudor BB gmt pepsi.
They offer 8% discount from watch on puretime and intime. also free delivery.
Here is the watches i purchase from them
PcPcb.jpg

PRpRo.jpg

Sent from my iPad using RWI

Just 8%?

Lliu31

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
3/2/17
NYC
I’m Chinese and I get my watches through RepPossessed. Much easier to communicate with than sifting through street vendors who claim “AAA+++ quality”

Reactions: efajri

shyreplover

Renowned Member
12/6/06
You should be paying much less

Reading many posts in the forum, getting a watch directly from store in China would cost more compare to TDs here. Plus, you have to sift thru dozens of stores and ask for super reps and wait and haggle the price. Eeeek!