• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Flaws with NOOB V9 116610LN 3135 or just Reps in general?

Azmodia

Known Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
9/8/18
Howdy y'all,

Newbie here! Just placed my first order for my first rep and got QC back. Was wondering if the general mis-alignment was just a flaw that comes with the territory of reps or was this an actual QC issue. I got this from InTime...hopefully its the V9 as advertised? I'm cool with this being a common issue that can be easily remedied as I plan on replace bits as I go with gen parts and tinker with it. Either way any help would be most appreciated. Thanks in advance!

leighdreyer

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
20/7/16
Probably should have ordered the v10 it’s identical to the genuine no flaws perfect alignment

Ralphy

SalesMod CodeName Duchess
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/7/15
Nebraska
Howdy y'all,

Newbie here! Just placed my first order for my first rep and got QC back. Was wondering if the general mis-alignment was just a flaw that comes with the territory of reps or was this an actual QC issue. I got this from InTime...hopefully its the V9 as advertised? I'm cool with this being a common issue that can be easily remedied as I plan on replace bits as I go with gen parts and tinker with it. Either way any help would be most appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Dude, why do this? You are fretting about nothing, literally. This is a macro picture of which you have no idea what the angle of the lens is, therefore your lines are worthless. This is not a lined up direct frontal shot of the dial. Accept the watch if you have not done so already, and enjoy the crap out of it because its awesome!!!

Revolper

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
7/7/18
Yeah you can’t just paint lines because there’s something called perspective in photography. Great rep, have fun with it!

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Howdy y'all,

Very interesting. I hope you did not accept this watch.

Reactions: Ralphy

androme

Tímêlëšš
Supporter
Certified
21/8/17
Brexit
Very interesting. I hope you did not accept this watch.

Looks better than my superfranken - I feel surprised that OP is even nitpicking. Those lines on it look great and the fact there's some tattooed text saying 904L on the SEL will defo stop anyone with a "doesn't say 914L, must be a 316L rep".

Btrash

Horology Curious
1/8/18
Looks better than my superfranken - I feel surprised that OP is even nitpicking. Those lines on it look great and the fact there's some tattooed text saying 904L on the SEL will defo stop anyone with a "doesn't say 914L, must be a 316L rep".

Should I tatoo that onto my watch too? I definitely don't want someone thinking its a cheap 316 REP

Reactions: androme

machim

19/7/17
Here is my old v9. It’s not even bad as it looks. You are pretty good and better a lot than mine. If not pay for local watch smith to align the crystal.

You should accept it

92a990478f2b1c2942c8722e8990e294.jpeg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Azmodia