• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First rep purchase from intime 03 still no QC pics?

adam1986

Known Member
9/8/18
I purchased my first rep noob v9 from intime03 over 3 weeks ago and payment was almost instantly authorised.. it stated it was out of stock and would be in stock 7-14 days after payment clearance(fair enough) but that was over 3 weeks ago now and I still don’t have any QC pics? Is this normal or am I just being paranoid.

Thank you

Neuf

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/6/18
First of all: Congratulations on the V9, it is a great rep!

A waiting time of 3 weeks can definitely be normal, especially on very popular models, such as the Noobs/ARFs/etc...You shouldn‘t worry too much, the TDs are trusted for very good reasons :D

And after 3 weeks I guess it would be perfectly acceptable if you write a mail asking for a little update on how it is going - Often there are good reasons for why it takes a little bit longer.

But those are probably two of the most important things in this world: Patience and trust. Have both of them and you won‘t be disappointed :D

adam1986

Known Member
9/8/18
Thank you! I know patience is needed in this game, I’m just a bit paranoid as it’s my first purchase. Hopefully they come through with the qc pics soon

efajri

Put Some Respect On My Name
17/10/16
Midwest CONUS
Did you email Ryan and ask about your order? Or did tell Intime payment dept your payment confrimation#?

adam1986

Known Member
9/8/18
I sent an email to them last Sunday someone replied and asked me to contact there QC department... QC department said they spoke to the factory and it will be in stock 5-7 days... so it’s been a little over the 7 days as they said so that’s why I am starting to worry a bit.

efajri

Put Some Respect On My Name
17/10/16
Midwest CONUS
I sent an email to them last Sunday someone replied and asked me to contact there QC department... QC department said they spoke to the factory and it will be in stock 5-7 days... so it’s been a little over the 7 days as they said so that’s why I am starting to worry a bit.

It's part of the game. I hope you will get the QC pic soon.