• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Which TC LN version to hunt?

xray7

Renowned Member
Gold Patron
1/4/18
Old Dart
Yes, I know TC is gone. I was around when he was just starting up and drifted back into reps not a very long time after he quit. You don't need to tell me about how I missed the boat.

I was going to be going gen this year but a combination of not winning a court matter at work and the knock on effect that's going to have to my pay means I can't justify the spend either from the $$$ side or, more importantly, the "commemorating the victory" side, but since I sold my 16800 franken, damn... I do miss a Rolex on the wrist.

I'm going to put up a WTB for a stock TC LN. Simple fact of the matter is, the TC 16610 is regarded as being first class out of the box and I just don't have the inclination to go all out on a Franken. I want to buy the TC 16610 and be happy with it until the next oportunity for a life-marking win to come up. Question is, was the V7X the pinnacle to aim for, or just a straight V7?