• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Addblock detection

mrgoodkat

Horology Curious
8/8/18
HK
Hey guys,

I'm using ublock origin on Chrome and have whitelisted "forum.replica-watch.info" and "replica-watch.info"
I'm still getting the notification to disable my adblocker. Any suggestions?

Thanks

Last edited:

RepJelly

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/7/18
Adblock plus user here .. I whitelisted the site and have no further issues. There must be some tracker or something that you're still blocking. Does your plug-in have a dashboard where you can see what's currently being blocked as you browse a page?

mrgoodkat

Horology Curious
8/8/18
HK
Yes, it showed some google thingy still being blocked. Whitelisting that too didn't make a difference though. Even with the plugin turned off I'm still getting the popup. I need to use IE now to browse the site, won't work on Chrome.​

Fiddo

-----
Gold Patron
Certified
16/2/09
In a Causal Loop
Yes, it showed some google thingy still being blocked. Whitelisting that too didn't make a difference though. Even with the plugin turned off I'm still getting the popup. I need to use IE now to browse the site, won't work on Chrome.​

As a Patron, you should not be seeing any ads on RWI. I just disabled it for RWI. No issues since then. I am also using Chrome.

nalomb

Be Excellent
6/8/12
I'm still seeing ads -- I don't really care, but if RWI should be getting paid by mining my information I want to make sure we're getting every shekel haha.

mrgoodkat

Horology Curious
8/8/18
HK
Edit: It works now. Turns out it was the AV browser plugin. Thanks a lot everyone.

Last edited:

Curt941

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
26/1/11
I had adblocker turned off for RWI in Chrome, but now all of a sudden I keep getting the pop up so I can only access on Microsoft EDGE browser or my phone.

Any thoughts?