• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Just approved my first replica watch

alexlacey

Looking Around
3/8/18
Just approved the QC of my Arf sd43 from intime. I had a little trouble with the payment when ordering but Ryan and his team helped me out and we had it resolved with in good time. I received the QC pics earlier today and after looking them over for a while I’ve decides to approve them. so now the real wait begins. Like I’ve mentioned it’s my first replica watch so I’m no expert but reading through older posts helped me pick out this watch and then examine it during the QC looking for frequent problems I’ve picked up from scrolling old posts. Just wanted to post this to encourage other new potential watch buyers to use intime as I’ve had a great experience so far with them and to thank members of the forum who have unknowingly got me into the rep game ???? pictures of the watch QC to follow

Last edited:

Drifter

Renowned Member
31/10/17
Fantastic piece, wait will be worth it. Congratulations

Be warned this is very addictive hobby.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Reactions: RepJelly

rk2704

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/8/18
Looks very beautiful brother. Enjoy it!

I might get this watch too after I get my AP ROO and Rolex YM..

Azmodia

Known Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
9/8/18
May I ask why you chose this model over the the others available?

alexlacey

Looking Around
3/8/18
I’ve always been a fan of the deep sea as a friend of mine has a gen one but it’s just a bit too big for me. I’ve also got my name down on the waiting list for a gen Rolex sub so I didn’t want to get a rep of that when I should be getting the real one in the not so distant future.so my last option was the sd43 and after scrolling the forum it seemed to be the most complete out of the box rep that didn’t need any mods (as it’s all new stuff to me and I don’t fancy trying my hand at mods)

Neuf

2/6/18
This is really a great piece to start the hobby - One of the best reps OOTB! Well chosen ;)

@Azmodia: Simple: Because the ARF is considered the best SD43 there is right now.

Reactions: Azmodia

RepJelly

27/7/18
Congrats on the first rep, and what a great model! I agree with some of the other posters here, this is a very addicting hobby... It's easy to get in deep quickly.