• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Trusted modders

alexdazio

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/6/18
Hi all,

I’ve been around a few weeks now and read a lot of threads, FAQs and all other noob’s stuff.

As far as I understand, some good, or almost good, replicas can be made better by modders.

Having done my researches, I read that there should be a trusted modders list, somewhere. Unfortunately, as much as I searched, I was not able to find this list.

Is there any of the more experienced forumers wishing to point me to the right direction?

Thank you in advance

zexynova

Renowned Member
27/12/15
Hi all,

I’ve been around a few weeks now and read a lot of threads, FAQs and all other noob’s stuff.

As far as I understand, some good, or almost good, replicas can be made better by modders.

Having done my researches, I read that there should be a trusted modders list, somewhere. Unfortunately, as much as I searched, I was not able to find this list.

Is there any of the more experienced forumers wishing to point me to the right direction?

Thank you in advance

maybe try search bar.....

alexdazio

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/6/18
So, as far as I understand, given the lack of replies, the list of trusted modders, mentioned here and there in this forum, does not exist for real. Correct?

machim

19/7/17
Check out watch maker under trusted dealer. It will depends on your location to pick the modder

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Keylog74

Put Some Respect On My Name
14/6/13
location, watch and mod you want to do.