• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

User Title Meaning & How to Rank Up

bclad

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/6/17
AZ
I'm not sure where to post this exactly, so I'm placing this here. I remember seeing a post about this topic on the exile forum, but a quick search leads me to no results. Every user has titles, but what do the mean exactly and how can the be achieved? More so asking on how one moves from junior member to senior member as that seems to be time/post based. Most are obvious in their meaning, but how they're achieved and what their powers are used for aren't clearly laid out anywhere. Really surpised this isn't a stickied topic somewhere for new members....

I've seen titles for:
Junior Members
Members
Senior Members
Supporters
Admins
Moderators
Super Moderators
Techmins

And I'm sure there's plenty more out there.

Fiddo

-----
Gold Patron
Certified
16/2/09
In a Causal Loop
There was information on this. However, I don't think it's applicable to the current forum software. Basically--- (I think. :) )

Junior Members--- Has to do with post count and, maybe, time on forum. Not sure of how many posts it takes to not be junior, though.
Members-- Standard, non supporting members.
Senior Members--- Post count, as well.
Supporters--- Those who pay an annual fee to support the forum. There are also Patrons who pay a higher fee.
Admins--- Those are the guys in charge. trailboss99 being the Head Admin..
Moderators--- Green names who can be section moderators, sales moderators.
Super Moderators---- Moderators with broader and more extensive authorities across the whole of RWI.
Techmins---- Technical Admins responsible for the technical workings of the forum.

Supporters/Patrons---- Have the ability to change their User Title. Mine is currently "Howdy".

Hope this helps.

bclad

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/6/17
AZ
Yeah that does help! Was just curious why there hasn't been an official post stickied yet? Also, one with an explanation of how many posts it takes to hit each level. My best guess is that it takes 30 posts to hit member and 100 posts to hit senior... Correct me if I'm wrong.

Last edited:

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Because I reset them in a rush after the hacking and TBH I'd need to go check to see what level each changes at.
Take it as a surprise when it happens.

Reactions: bclad

Redfoot

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
3/4/19
California
When I got to 80 posts I received an RWI branded cookie in the mail.