• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

How long for QC?

saysar

Horology Curious
7/3/18
Hey everyone. Just made my first purchase! Ive bought plenty of rep stuff but first time diving in to replica watches. Curious - How long does it take to get QC photos? I made my purchase from Chazingtime 7 days ago. Just wondering when I should expect QC.

Thanks for any help! JUst look for a ballpark range.

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Hey everyone. Just made my first purchase! Ive bought plenty of rep stuff but first time diving in to replica watches. Curious - How long does it take to get QC photos? I made my purchase from Chazingtime 7 days ago. Just wondering when I should expect QC.

Thanks for any help! JUst look for a ballpark range.
It all depends what you ordered and the availability of the watch. The TD has to go pick it up. What did you order?

zexynova

Renowned Member
27/12/15
did TD inform you on availability ? is if was in stock, he needs some time to get from factory as well....as what Tucker mentioned above ^^ but shouldnt be too long

Exklusive

I'm Pretty Popular
28/6/15
Order from Chazingtime then you gotta be prepared to wait. They’re slow. My last order 15 days still no QC even after confirming stocks are available. Requested for refund eventually.

Good luck!

PlanetZoom

I'm Pretty Popular
28/8/16
USA
Usually several days. But in some cases (like a new watch with heavy demand), it can be weeks or even months.

Check with your TD for an estimate.

d3s19n

Renowned Member
12/6/18
Last three purchases from my TD went like this: QC after up to 2 days, delivery to Cali in less than a week after approval

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hiwhatsup12

You're Saying I Can Sell?
31/3/18
my last purchase from chazingtime requires me to wait over 2 weeks for QC. im too patient apparently

d3s19n

Renowned Member
12/6/18
Report is key... jk idk maybe I’m just lucky. Although each time I try to reject a watch and carefully point out the details they are like “you’re seeing things/you’re being too nit picky/I’ve looked at it myself, it’s 100% okay” and I end up thinking they’re taking care of me

persianpirate

16/8/13
LA
Agree that it depends heavily on what you've ordered, but I was also told today from a different TD that heavy rains in Guangzhou have been causing delays this week.

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
I think OP did a post and run.

silly_rabbi

11/5/18
Last three purchases from my TD went like this: QC after up to 2 days, delivery to Cali in less than a week after approval

Who are you using as your TD? I have yet to receive a watch in less than 10 days.

d3s19n

Renowned Member
12/6/18
They are all great!

Last edited:

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
Ah you're that kind of member that gets on the TDs list of do not sale to this guy.
Good luck

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

d3s19n

Renowned Member
12/6/18
TDs are trusted and they take care of you

Last edited:

saysar

Horology Curious
7/3/18
I ordered the DateJust 126334 SS REF 1:1 Best Edition Gray Dial Stick Markers On New Version Jubilee Bracelet A3235 about 8 days ago. I asked for an update so the wait will continue :(

saysar

Horology Curious
7/3/18
It all depends what you ordered and the availability of the watch. The TD has to go pick it up. What did you order?

So I just sent a new order using a different name/address/etc about an hour ago. They responded within minutes sending me WU information, and telling me the watch is in stock and will be ready in 4-5 business days.

I responded back with my original order # and telling them I ordered 10 days ago and all my emails have been ignored since payment was sent. Let's see if/how they respond after this.

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
So I just sent a new order using a different name/address/etc about an hour ago. They responded within minutes sending me WU information, and telling me the watch is in stock and will be ready in 4-5 business days.

I responded back with my original order # and telling them I ordered 10 days ago and all my emails have been ignored since payment was sent. Let's see if/how they respond after this.

Lol. Now you really will be on the TD's do not sell list.

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12

In China, communicating for the sake of communicating is not something they do - if the TD has nothing to say, then he says just that - nothing. The reason you haven't heard from them is that the watch isn't ready - when it's ready they send you QC pics - it's a sort of logical chain of events.

It can sometimes take 2 weeks till you get QC pics - it depends on many things, such as how many days of the week the factory operates etc.

Reactions: RunningFast