• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Your item is being processed by United States Customs.

baltalemule

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/4/18
So the word "processed" here means what exactly? Scanned by one of those machines that can confirm there is in fact a wristwatch in the package? Or, run through a more sophisticated scanner that can also ID inaccurate fonts and font spacing on dials? My guess is all this really means is that Rolex Enforcer beagles smell the package to ensure no watch cases made of Nylabone or jerky get smuggled into the country.

Any other guesses? Real or imagined. Am I foolishly tempting fate by posting this question before my package makes it through customs?

Daft_Punk

I'm Pretty Popular
5/11/16
Bye Bye Watch ... well some customs dude be sporting a nice watch at least. Font scanner lol

Jlabrego02

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
21/7/13
I had a package sit like this for 10 days and next thing I knew it was at my doorstep

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Reactions: phdsjain

baltalemule

13/4/18
I had a package sit like this for 10 days and next thing I knew it was at my doorstep

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

I suspect something similar is happening with my situation. It's been 3 days with no update. Probably the Rolex Enforcer beagles haven't been taught to use the tracking scanners.

Majlo666

Horology Curious
2/4/18
I suspect something similar is happening with my situation. It's been 3 days with no update. Probably the Rolex Enforcer beagles haven't been taught to use the tracking scanners.
This is funny. Hopefully all goes well.

Odoslané z SM-G920F pomocou Tapatalku

RobLive7

Known Member
28/10/15
Sydney, Australia
Hopefully it doesn't get seized. I've had a watch returned to sender once. And other times it's been inspected and made it through fine.
Customs always takes a long time either way unfortunately

baltalemule

13/4/18
so any update yet?

Hey sorry, was traveling for the past few weeks. Yes, watch arrived a few days after my initial post. No issues at all, just fell off the tracking radar between customs and final address.

Reactions: JDnTexas

JDnTexas

Known Member
20/11/17
Glad to hear you got it. I’ve got one that was supposed to arrive Saturday (conus to conus) but it didn’t arrive and dropped off the tracking radar; in transit to next facility. USPS tracking system is pretty hit or miss I suppose.

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Hey sorry, was traveling for the past few weeks. Yes, watch arrived a few days after my initial post. No issues at all, just fell off the tracking radar between customs and final address.

It’s probably being tracked by Customs. Don’t wear it outside your home for the next few months. Store it in a box in you basement. Preferably a lead box.

Reactions: Rx4Time

baltalemule

13/4/18
It’s probably being tracked by Customs. Don’t wear it outside your home for the next few months. Store it in a box in you basement. Preferably a lead box.

Thanks for the advice. I intend to cover my left arm with a black plastic garbage bag to avoid detection.