• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Dealers with PayPal?

zzmm292

You're Saying I Can Sell?
20/5/18
Hi there,
i need a TD that accepts PayPal since it's the only option I can pay with.
Besides pf-828 I haven't seen any Dealers accepting paypal, and pf-828 isn't a TD so I shouldn't buy there (especially since it would be my very first rep ever), right?
Thank you upfront :)

xray7

Renowned Member
Gold Patron
1/4/18
Old Dart
Hi there,
i need a TD that accepts PayPal since it's the only option I can pay with.
Besides pf-828 I haven't seen any Dealers accepting paypal, and pf-828 isn't a TD so I shouldn't buy there (especially since it would be my very first rep ever), right?
Thank you upfront :)

Consider the reasons why this may be the case from the dealer's perspective.

If you can pay via PayPal, I dare say if you put your mind to it, you could probably pay via various other methods as well... if you chose to do so, that is.

jttou

I'm Pretty Popular
9/11/14
You can pay with WU online just fine. I prefer PayPal too but sometimes my TD of choice is OK with PayPal sometimes he says it currently is not available. Just use WU, you end up getting a discount with most TDs when paying with WU btw.

Juhani

Known Member
18/1/16
If you're really stuck on paypal just go in the member sales section and try to find something you're looking for.
Or you can do a "W2B" post and ask for it specifically.

Member sales are more convenient for the buyer too because most of the time the watch is already in your region so the shipping is cheap and quick, the watch has already passed QC, and it's a lot easier to correspond with members in a similar time zone than it is someone who doesn't know english too well all the way overseas.

Geogarc56

13/2/18
None unless your well known on the forum. Ove tried with many TDs lol

barrychow

Horology Curious
24/5/18
Hi new in here, where can we buy from the dealers? I got my first 2 reps directly from China, I am assuming these dealers are the same guys but posting overseas?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quilshan

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/5/18
there is a list of trusted dealers here in the forum. very easy to read on and research who you want do deal through.